Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

androcur

oooh now that will be interesting "cowgirl"

x

Julie

(18-06-2018, 06:06 PM)Katie Wrote:  My Sledgehammers have arrived!   Big Grin

Yeah 100mg is more like a wreaking ball. as little as 12.5 mg a day can be plenty for a majority of people. (There was a reddit thread about this linked elsewhere on the boards...)

(21-07-2018, 05:14 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(18-06-2018, 06:06 PM)Katie Wrote:  My Sledgehammers have arrived!   Big Grin

Yeah 100mg is more like a wreaking ball. as little as 12.5 mg a day can be plenty for a majority of people. (There was a reddit thread about this linked elsewhere on the boards...)

Yep 100mg isnt needed with estrogen - I take 50mg a day and I think that might be too much but its definitely working for me so am going to stick to that.  In about 9-10 weeks it has resulted in a lot of shrinkage downstairs - about a third to a quarter of their previous size and I have well exploded on the top half. 

The progestenic effects of it are probably helping with the breast growth though - plus its turned on the emotion switch I get all teary very easily, I actually like that though.....

Megan

I am on 12.5mg at the moment because I`m also on Spiro as well, when I get off the spiro completely (hopefully end of the month ish) then i`ll carry on with 12.5, but the Slightest hint of Anything T related then I`m up to 25mg immediately!
I`m only 9 stone something, so 25mg should be plenty. xx

ok, I`v upped my Androcur to 25mg every second day, and 12.5 the other days as I noticed a slight change in body smell (though it has been VERY Hot in the uk for a good couple of weeks, it`s 8:30am here and 27.5c in this room) but the Good news is, that now I`m down to 25mg Spiro a day too, so I`m super happy about that! Smile

**Update End**

For those that may be interested, I quit taking androcur Exactly 1 year after starting (I was on 37mg a day for most of that year), and then went back onto spiro.
It was nice to have a break from spiro and be able to eat the sorts of things I wanted without having to worry about the Potassium content.
The medical data I read when I first started, mentioned about the possibility of brain tumors caused by androcur, but there were No cases in those taking it for 1 year or less, so I stopped after 1 year.
I`m now back on Spiro again but only 100mg a day now, I`m not combating a Fully 100% male system now, and 100mg seems to work perfectly and has done for a while now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon