Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone else ?

Something strange caught my eye the other day after a shower. As I was standing sideways to my mirror I noticed faint light purple colored rings around my breasts about 2 or 3 inches back from my nipples . I don't pump but I do massage on occasion . Any body else with these things

(22-05-2018, 12:18 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Something strange caught my eye the other day after a shower. As I was standing sideways to my mirror I noticed faint light purple colored rings around my breasts about 2 or 3 inches back from my nipples . I don't pump but I do massage on occasion . Any body else with these things

Never mind i talked a a friend of mine who is an RN and she did some checking with some Dr.'s.   She said dr told her that it is when changes happen in the breast such as a growth spurt before a tanner stage change or pregnancy , because of ductile or tissue expansion. Little tiny blood vessels close to the skin break and is like internal bruising . Phew !  That took a load off my mind . Sorry for the worries

(23-05-2018, 12:50 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  
(22-05-2018, 12:18 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Something strange caught my eye the other day after a shower. As I was standing sideways to my mirror I noticed faint light purple colored rings around my breasts about 2 or 3 inches back from my nipples . I don't pump but I do massage on occasion . Any body else with these things

Never mind i talked a a friend of mine who is an RN and she did some checking with some Dr.'s.   She said dr told her that it is when changes happen in the breast such as a growth spurt before a tanner stage change or pregnancy , because of ductile or tissue expansion. Little tiny blood vessels close to the skin break and is like internal bruising . Phew !  That took a load off my mind . Sorry for the worries

I'm sure it has happened to others, but maybe it wasn't noticed??   In my case, I notice a change in color of my areolas and sometimes a white ring just outside of them...  Everyone experiences different things...  But now we all know about this one.  You could of saved someone some worries.

Thanks for the info!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon