Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, you`re a girl, Now what!?....

Ha questions , questions,

Poly, your young and HOT now , you have noooooooooooooooooooooooo worries,

Me, um I am feeling distinctly male at moment and actually no HRT since last Friday so I am

MULLLING

not sure whether to break for a bit, lower doseage, as actually feel good,

since the wifes been unwell it was good to have the sexual urges off or keyed down, they are starting to rise again I can feel so that means probably will be reaching for the patches soon enough,

Cooly Boat at moment, feel good in myself though especially with the ridiculous work stress at mo

x

Julie

x

Some time ago, my wife asked me how I knew what it felt like to be a woman, when clearly I had never been one.  Good question!  I know that I feel and behave completely differently. I am more gentle and emotionally more sensitive than ever before. I cry more easily. I can't lift the objects I use to lift, and I can't push a car to save my life.
When I am outside dressed as a woman, as the real me, I feel at ease. I feel at one with life, no longer uncomfortable with myself. I smile willingly at anyone, and everyone. 
I enjoy the freedom of dressing in almost anything I fancy, and I adore peering into my closet deciding which one of 30 pairs of shoes I will wear.  I love rummaging through my jewellery, trying things on endlessly until I find that perfect combo that suits my outfit.
Eventually I'll get a job as a woman. Probably a considerable step down from my present career. Most likely a PA or in admin. I'll look forward to getting up in the morning, putting my face on, straightening my clothes, and checking the mirror as I leave my house for an ordinary day at work.
At weekends, I'll wear strappy tees, leggings and ankle boots and feel wonderful.

Georgia xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon