Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheap Push-up Bra? (mainly for crossdressing)

I can't transition and haven't really been interested in crossdressing, but I stumbled across a subreddit called /r/gonewildcurvy where they say CD/Trans can post as long as they specify they're CD or T (I'm not sure I should even say I am since there's no way they'd know if I crop the pic) so I'm thinking about posting there Huh 

As I mentioned in other threads, I don't have any hips, but I think I can crop the pic in a way where if I wear briefs it looks like my stomach is actually my hips Cool I think my measurement is 38 B for chest (38" underboob and 40" around nipple) and I'm 6'0".

I'm hoping to just get something cheap ($5-10) on Amazon since I will just be wearing it for pics rather than all day long, but I want something that actually works. There's some cheap strapless/self adhesive ones, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot of fake reviews for those.

Also, should I get something bigger than 38 B to use a silicone insert and/or if I grow more.

Ok. I bought this bra for $7.00 at Walmart, but it doesn't fit well. The straps were tight and the cups too big. It seems like 40 A would have been better, but even then, the cups don't really "push up" as much as they cover the entire breast. That's not what I was looking for.

So I was thinking of buying silicone inserts to push up and/or buy a new bra or some kind of sexy lingerie.

However, I decided to take some pictures and I'm not even sure I want to submit anything to that sub. My breasts are even less visible than I thought they were and my stomach doesn't look as much like an extension of my hips (my butt and hips are both small).

There's also a verification process so I'm afraid I won't even get accepted if I don't look female enough. And you have to be topless for the verification pics so I can't even wear a bra.

I have some questions and I'm really looking for an honest answer rather than hugbox. Should I wait to grow my breasts out and/or lose weight before submitting a pic? Are there any tricks with a camera to make them look bigger? I've only just recently gotten into female range with HRT (~50 T, 100 E) so hopefully I'll have more progress soon.

I attached some pics for evaluation. I've been on HRT for around 7 months, but my T was 400-500 for the first 4-6 months and my E wasn't above 50 for the first 3-5 months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I actually had no idea what you were talking about so I took your reddit link ( never heard of reddit before) and had a look. To be perfectly honest, at this stage of your development I don't think you would have a cat in hells chance of fooling anyone in that collection of extremely curvy ladies. No bra or insert could ever make you, or anyone else on here, look like them, much as we all wish we could. Rolleyes
Sorry, but you asked for honest thoughts.
Now, having said all that, the third one of your pictures does seem to show the start of some breast development, probably about average for 6 months, so I'd just carry on and enjoy the journey, if I were you.

I can see the beginning of breast development, does not happen in a short time. For me I've tried for over three years to get where I want and others it has been longer. Do not be discouraged enjoy our comfort and support in attaining our desires.

(02-11-2018, 08:09 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I actually had no idea what you were talking about so I took your reddit link ( never heard of reddit before) and had a look. To be perfectly honest, at this stage of your development I don't think you would have a cat in hells chance of fooling anyone in that collection of extremely curvy ladies. No bra or insert could ever make you, or anyone else on here, look like them, much as we all wish we could. Rolleyes
Sorry, but you asked for honest thoughts.
Now, having said all that, the third one of your pictures does seem to show the start of some breast development, probably about average for 6 months, so I'd just carry on and enjoy the journey, if I were you.

Thanks. It wasn't solely on the basis of my breasts. I know they're small. When I look in the mirror, the curve of my stomach does look like I have wide® hips, but in the photo it seemed a lot less pronounced. I think of curvy more as an hourglass figure than just big jugs. And they even say crossdressers can post, but some genetic males have more feminine bodies without hormones than others on HRT.

I have seen pics of women where they lean to one side to make their hips look bigger (and maybe their stomach smaller?), but without more chest there's no amount of camera trickery will help. I think also having wider shoulders and an overall male looking body counts against.

This isn't the best example, but it does show some things that can be done with posing: https://brightside.me/inspiration-tips-a...es-395510/

Thaks for the laugh Nightshade.
One thing I've never seen here is a gratuitous hugbox!
The worse that will happen is that your ignored. (unless you insist on being an A--hole).
Not your thread, just making a universal observation.

Now, losing weight is always easier before NBE.
This whole process is a long and slow one so dont get to excited or depressed about your growth.
Your doing fine, watch your diet, do those squats and crunches, and do keep a journal of your beginning and progress.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon