Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nicole-fr

Hello,

Before starting to introduce myself, I must tell you that I'm french. So please, don't care if my english is not perfect, I'll do my best, withouth any warranty ;-)

First, you must know that I was born as a male, with a quite little penis. When I was nearly 30 years old, I had health problems, with breasts growth and "getting hard" problems. I gained weight over a few months, and my breasts really became sensitive. My wife loved that, and despite my erectile problems, we were able to still have another kind of sexuality. That's how I discovered the "sexual power of my breasts".

Since then, I decided to keep them large and sensitive. I've really been looking for such a forum for years. So, it's really a pleasure for me to stat reading here.

Kiss,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-09-2017, 02:16 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Hello,

Before starting to introduce myself, I must tell you that I'm french. So please, don't care if my english is not perfect, I'll do my best, withouth any warranty ;-)

First, you must know that I was born as a male, with a quite little penis. When I was nearly 30 years old, I had health problems, with breasts growth and "getting hard" problems. I gained weight over a few months, and my breasts really became sensitive. My wife loved that, and despite my erectile problems, we were able to still have another kind of sexuality. That's how I discovered the "sexual power of my breasts".

Since then, I decided to keep them large and sensitive. I've really been looking for such a forum for years. So, it's really a pleasure for me to stat reading here.

Kiss,
Welcome to the forum, i am sure you will feel at home here. 

I have a suspicion that you may get much more than you have bargained for. If you look that good just on yiur normal hormone balance, something like PM and WP is going to make your breasts grow like crazy !!

Just out of interest, when all this started dod yiur doctor put you in for bloodwork ?

Btw .. Your english is a lot better than my french  Tongue

Hello,

Yes, the doctor asked me some blood tests. My testosterone were low, but not really abnormal. A bit under the "low" limit. So I did not get any treatment for this issue. But after a few weeks, I felt that this level was not normal for me, since I had difficulties, and very sensitive breasts.

If I want my breasts to grow and stay very sensitive, what should I take, and which dosage ? PM = Pueria Mirifica (I found 500 mg pills not very expensive, is it a good idea ?) ? And, btw, I don't know what WP is ?

Another issue for me is that I would like to definitively remove my chest hair, but I do not have enough money for laser. Any advice please ?

Thank you very much,

Nicole

I'll say this much from personal experience with pm.  If you already have difficulties getting or maintaining an erection, the pm is going to exacerbate that.  

I've had some difficulty in that respect for most of my adult life.  In less than 45 days of starting pm, I lost half an inch in penile length, my testes shrunk a bit, and getting hard became nearly impossible.  That was on 3000mg daily.  I stopped taking it altogether and it took about two months or so to get back to "normal."  I didn't think my willie or balls would come back to original size, but they did!

Now here i am, 6 months later.  I started up again about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already losing sensation down there and having trouble getting it up!  

But my buds are already coming in again, which took 30 days to start last time.  So...worth it for the time being, until i freak out and stop again.  For what it's worth, this is my third time starting pm.  I've read that each time you start up, the changes seem to come on quicker.

A little update, a few months later...

Not much progress I fear...

Still on half-dose eostrodose ; down there it does not work anymore since a few months (I have no problem with that, was too little to be used anyway). And still problems with body hair when it comes back...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-05-2018, 11:33 AM)nicole-fr Wrote:  A little update, a few months later...

Not much progress I fear...

Still on half-dose eostrodose ; down there it does not work anymore since a few months (I have no problem with that, was too little to be used anyway). And still problems with body hair when it comes back...

Wow congratulations on your development! Your nipples and areola are coming along beautifully. Do you feel like your chest has grown or does it seem more or less the same to you?

More or less the same.... But I am not really impartial, so I am here to get your point of view ;-)

Thanks,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon