Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM to BO

I was on pm for 6 months including breaks also SP and fenugreek and now my supply of PM has ran out I’m giving BO a try.  I think I’ve got to the budding stage so let’s see what BO can do.  I’ve started on 250mg a day and have had some twinges under the nipples.  I also massage with progesterone cream.  When I started I was 38 underbust 38.5 across nipples and hips 38.  I am current 38 underbust, 40 actross nipples and 40 hips

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2018, 07:56 PM)SissyMarci Wrote:  I was on pm for 6 months including breaks also SP and fenugreek and now my supply of PM has ran out I’m giving BO a try.  I think I’ve got to the budding stage so let’s see what BO can do.  I’ve started on 250mg a day and have had some twinges under the nipples.  I also massage with progesterone cream.  When I started I was 38 underbust 38.5 across nipples and hips 38.  I am current 38 underbust, 40 actross nipples and 40 hips

Sounds like a good start, ot will be interesting to see how the BO does.

(12-04-2018, 09:51 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(11-04-2018, 07:56 PM)SissyMarci Wrote:  I was on pm for 6 months including breaks also SP and fenugreek and now my supply of PM has ran out I’m giving BO a try.  I think I’ve got to the budding stage so let’s see what BO can do.  I’ve started on 250mg a day and have had some twinges under the nipples.  I also massage with progesterone cream.  When I started I was 38 underbust 38.5 across nipples and hips 38.  I am current 38 underbust, 40 actross nipples and 40 hips

Sounds like a good start, ot will be interesting to see how the BO does.

I have read that BO does not archive anything but I’ll give it a try for a couple of months

From October 2017 until April 2018 I was taking 2000mg of PM which has given me some growth with all the usual fat re-distribution results but I wanted to try Bo, which only lasted a week as I developed joint paint or gout in my big toe joint.  The joint pain has got better so I have re-started and been on 1 250mg for the last week.  Since I started this thread I have gained 0.5 inch across my nipples which now measures 40.5" and under-bust 38" so I have growth starting.  My nipples are always hard due to piercing but they do get sensitive.
I have read that BO does not work for some so I hope it does for me.  My arse has filled out lovely and while I was walking recently I was full in my jeans etc.

I also apply progesterone cream and have recently brought a Noogleberry which I use most days.

I will update my progress weekly and I would appreciate some comments.

Thanks Kerry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well after eight months on, mostly PM, I feel my breast are starting to develop.  While I had growth nothing that could be related to as a small cup-size.  I did have a go with BO for two weeks but due to joint pain in my foot (gout) I'm back on PM 2000 mg.  The left breast has lagged behind the right but the last two weeks I have had swelling under the nipple and sensations in both, which when knocked gives an ouch!!

(08-05-2018, 07:57 PM)Kerry Wrote:  From October 2017 until April 2018 I was taking 2000mg of PM which has given me some growth with all the usual fat re-distribution results but I wanted to try Bo, which only lasted a week as I developed joint paint or gout in my big toe joint.  The joint pain has got better so I have re-started and been on 1 250mg for the last week.  Since I started this thread I have gained 0.5 inch across my nipples which now measures 40.5" and under-bust 38" so I have growth starting.  My nipples are always hard due to piercing but they do get sensitive.
I have read that BO does not work for some so I hope it does for me.  My arse has filled out lovely and while I was walking recently I was full in my jeans etc.

I also apply progesterone cream and have recently brought a Noogleberry which I use most days.

I will update my progress weekly and I would appreciate some comments.

Thanks Kerry
Kerry, your plan is almost identical to mine. You will find that the Noogleberry is addictive , it feels so good, not as good as someone massaging your breast, but still good. My nipples were pierced also, and in a moment of passion they were ripped out. I can understand the nipple situation. Just be sane with the BO. 

Your breasts are looking great, wish you the best in your quest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon