Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO help?

Just curious what should I add to my BO to help aid it

(01-04-2018, 03:05 AM)Brittkey Wrote:  Just curious what should I add to my BO to help aid it

check out my program. 

Take Dandelion Root and White Peony. 

I also take Collagen Hydrolysate and do breast massages. 

Also adrenal fatigue is very real with cross sex hormone treatment, a B complex will help you with your energy levels and also taking magnesium

If you can get White Peony. thats a good anti androgen if you cant get reshi mushroom (if in powder form only take for 3 weeks.) if in liquid form only take for less then a year.

(03-05-2018, 01:20 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  If you can get White Peony. thats a good anti androgen if you cant get reshi mushroom (if in powder form only take for 3 weeks.) if in liquid form only take for less then a year.

what do you mean 3 weeks/less than year?

(21-05-2018, 10:39 AM)Hikowa_Dean Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 01:20 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  If you can get White Peony. thats a good anti androgen if you cant get reshi mushroom (if in powder form only take for 3 weeks.) if in liquid form only take for less then a year.

what do you mean 3 weeks/less than year?

Reshi mushroom in powder form can be poisonous if taken for more then 4 weeks and or for 1 continuous year. Thus rotating it at a 3 week a month schedual then 1 week off negates the issue of poison...

Make sure you do lots of research folks on anything you consume herb or otherwise. I did #1 to protect myself and learn of side effects or issues with interaction and I also protected my liver by doing this.

the most important side kick is pituitary glandulars.

Quote:WHY BOVINE OVARY BY ITSELF IS NOT ENOUGH
Your ovaries secrete two main hormones – estrogen and progesterone. And as important as these hormones are for breast growth, they aren’t the only ones required for growth.
You see, pubertal growth results from increased sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone and growth hormone (HGH).
The thing is - your ovaries do not produce growth hormone. It’s your pituitary gland that’s responsible for producing HGH and releasing it into the bloodstream.
On top of this, the pituitary gland also produces prolactin, another key breast enhancement hormone, as well as Lutenizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) – both of which act on the ovaries to stimulate sex hormone production and regulate the menstrual cycle.
To truly stimulate your body into producing the hormones required for breast growth – you’ll need both bovine ovary and pituitary glandulars.

i might get some of them and try them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon