Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Presto Change-o

Hi everyone,

I'm a guy in my 30s and I started out browsing the site last month. I have been curious about becoming female for a long time but always thought that a long, embarassing gauntlet with my doctor (who I'm not even comfortable talking with about routine things) and a psychologist would be the only way to experience a more female side to myself. 

I'm not sure how far I plan on going with feminization but I have been surprisingly happier with taking herbal supplements that keep my testosterone lower than usual. 

My life has mostly been dominated by thoughts about sex, sometimes becoming the opposite gender in the process. It's been an unexpected surprise that with less testosterone after taking herbal supplements that I've been able to focus so much better now. I guess I finally stopped letting my T jerk me around all the time.

I'm also far less anxious and nervous with people at work, which has made a huge difference in how I feel about my job. It's been a lot more fun. Being nervous all the time is definitely something I'm ready to be done with in my life.

So here's the part of my post that mayne needs to go into a different forum topic on this site but I figured I'd just get it all out here and someone nice will help me sort it all out if necessary Smile 

So far I've gone two different paths with types of herbals I've been taking. First I started out with Fenugreek, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto with licorice sprinkled on top but after a couple weeks of ramping up my amounts I found that I was a wreck by the evening with headaches, and joint pain throughout every day. When I backed off of that I felt a lot better, and I figured that that was a crap experience so I'd have to retire my adventure a lot earlier than I'd wanted to. 

I kept coming back to the site and reading, though. I knew feel down that I wasn't really done.
That was around the time I started reading the PM threads and decided to double down with a new set of supplements. 

PM has been working without any aching or head-splitting side effects, leaving me in a good place with it for longer term. So far I'm taking two 500mg pills every morning and night and initially felt a lot of promising tingles. They seem to have calmed down a bit so I'm adjusting things. 

I was trying to get more changes by adding ground  fennel and flax into post-exercise smoothies (thanks, magic bullet!) with spinach, a spoonful of coconut oil, a frozen banana and protein powder but since I'm still a beginner I think I may have been clogging up my estrogen receptors with weaker stimulus instead of letting PM do its miracle work.

Other than that I'm taking white peony root in liquid form (hawaii pharm), drinking lots of decaf iced green tea by the pitcher, eating yogurt daily, and taking omega 3 supplements based on a very thorough post by Lotus on main types of things to add to a cycling routine.
I would be ok with trying AAs to see where things go with gradually lowering my testosterone. I ordered a *lot* of spearmint tea and will see where things go by introducing that into the routine.

Hopefully it all helps!

Ok so that's everything I've tried so far that I just had to share in case anyone had any thoughts or feedback about them.

It's been really nice hopping around discussions and hearing everyone being so friendly and supportive of each other. I'm glad I found you all and I look forward to getting to know everybody Big Grin

Hi and welcome to the funny farm. Big Grin 

I'm not going to go into the pro's and cons of that great variety of stuff you are taking, except to say that IMHO, most of it is unnecessary. I found that the FG, SP, etc herbs did nothing at all for me. All I needed was simply PM on it's own. I would say that 4x500mg PM a day to start with seems a bit much but if you are not feeling any ill effects then I guess its Ok, but I wouldn't go any higher for quite a while, if at all. Believe me, you do NOT want the headache from hell that too much PM causes.
 Finally don't expect quick results. You may see some fat re-deposition starting in 2-3 weeks, but to get real budding can take up to 3 months and sometimes even more.

Hope this helps.

(29-03-2018, 06:59 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the funny farm. Big Grin 

I'm not going to go into the pro's and cons of that great variety of stuff you are taking, except to say that IMHO, most of it is unnecessary. I found that the FG, SP, etc herbs did nothing at all for me. All I needed was simply PM on it's own. I would say that 4x500mg PM a day to start with seems a bit much but if you are not feeling any ill effects then I guess its Ok, but I wouldn't go any higher for quite a while, if at all. Believe me, you do NOT want the headache from hell that too much PM causes.
 Finally don't expect quick results. You may see some fat re-deposition starting in 2-3 weeks, but to get real budding can take up to 3 months and sometimes even more.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply! Good news is that after my first attempt for boobs with Fenu, Red Clover and SP I ditched them all for PM, which I've gone and started using with some white peony root. I briefly tried to work fennel seeds and flax back into my routine but I have a hunch they're not helping.

More good news is I didn't get a headache from PM, and I have a supply of it for the next two months (I see myself ordering more when that happens, perhaps after a short break or two to give my liver a break and clear estrogen receptors to get more from them afterwards). Since I'm using herbals i realize that the results will be slow, so waiting a few months is aok with me Smile I noticed that others use PM cream but I haven't tried that yet. Right now my breasts are a bit tender around the nipples, which I'm excited about. Getting actual buds is something that will be equal parts strange and exciting as I see where all of this takes me! Enjoying every ache and tingle Big Grin

LOL

hey babe

sometimes PM can be very fast , its a lot more potent than people think but not for every girl

x

Julie
x

I`m so pleased to hear that found releif from Anxiety and have a bit more confidence as well now! that is Sooooo cool! I remember this happening to me as well, I think quite a few can relate to what you`re feeling. personally, if it works then stick with it! you at least have some breathing space now to think a bit more clearly what (if anthing) you want to do next, than in itself is worth its weight in gold! xx

Hi Midna, Welcome
You might want to add about 600mg or more calcium. If you were getting joint aches before, then you will probably need to add Calcium.
That was my experience.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon