Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Herbs

Hello all,

I recently purchased some pm from Ainterol Herbs.  The bottles look different then what they have on their website.

Here's what I got:

Here's what is on their website:

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two products?  On my order receipt it doesn't mention anything about the pm being R1 strain, but it never did in prior year orders either.  

It's been a few years since I last ordered pm from Ainterol, so I'm wondering if the company has changed their product without updating their pictures.   Huh

The first pic says "20 years anniversary tube" so it makes sense that they are only using it this year...

(25-03-2018, 08:52 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  The first pic says "20 years anniversary tube" so it makes sense that they are only using it this year...

That makes sense.  I just wish they updated their website to indicate that.   Dodgy

Yes it seems like they do change their bottles from time to time. The last ones I received was like your second pic. One other time I purchased them and the cap was different and green in color but the product was the same. Probably an easier way of keeping the older stock moving .

It’s a marketing gimmick.

I did not a chemical examination, but the pills seem the same - at least they work the same.
Some months ago they switched from green to white pills, which also had no noticeable change on the effectness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon