Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol information

ainterolherbs.com "Shipped Within USA" option, which ships from New York state, is super fast every time.

Prices are slightly higher and the selection is a bit more limited, but it is well worth it for buying Ainterol products within the US.

(02-12-2017, 07:42 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(02-12-2017, 07:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Pansy, I have tried ordering from both ainterol.com and ainterol.us, neither order got farther than "processing" or billed for the last 3 Months.
ainterol uk refused to ship to the us.

Hi Lenneth, LTNS!

How you doing? I was only thinking about you a few days ago and wondering what happened to you?

I'm doing ok, been through several very rough patches the last few years or so though inc my father unexpectedly passing away, been talking barlowes PM for the last year or so, since ainterol went strange, may try to order ainterol for my next order though, the barlowes is not as potent imho.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon