Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone.

After spending a few days reading a lot of the posts on here I felt it only right to say hello.

I only wish I had found this forum sooner as I think it is a mine of very useful information and advice.

Out of interest are there many members from the UK as I live in the North East of England.

(04-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Boobed Wrote:  Hi everyone.

After spending a few days reading a lot of the posts on here I felt it only right to say hello.

I only wish I had found this forum sooner as I think it is a mine of very useful information and advice.

Out of interest are there many members from the UK as I live in the North East of England.

Welcome.
Yes there are quite a  few of us fom the UK and Geordies are welcome! Tongue Big Grin

(04-03-2018, 08:22 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(04-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Boobed Wrote:  Hi everyone.

Welcome.
Yes there are quite a  few of us fom the UK and Geordies are welcome! Tongue Big Grin

Hello and welcome from "across the pond"!  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon