Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any comeback from side effects of PM

I took PM for roughly 8 weeks, 2500Mg daily..I have stopped for various reasons..I LOST my ability to ejaculate ..accept for a clear like substance..in a very small amount..possible a few table spoons. Is there any hope to recover my ability for full ejaculation over time??]

i AM TRYING TO INCREASE MY PROTEIN INTAKE..AND DO THINGS THAT WILL BOOST TESTOSTERONE..

HAS ANYONE RECOVERED FROM PM USE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW ..THANKS SO MUCH!   Sad

Zinc supplements will help get everything back to how it was, and of course Time. xx

yes no problem

mine did that at first

then went super horny and it all went white and thick again

cut the dose a little and be patient

x

Julie

Although I'd go the Zinc route myself in such a situation, there is also the sort of opposite of BO/Raw Ovarian Glandular to investigate: Raw Orchic

(01-03-2018, 05:56 PM)Katie Wrote:  Zinc supplements will help get everything back to how it was, and of course Time. xx
Thanks so much! Take Care!

(01-03-2018, 03:48 PM)Concerned Wrote:  I took PM for roughly 8 weeks, 2500Mg daily..I have stopped for various reasons..I LOST my ability to ejaculate ..accept for a clear like substance..in a very small amount..possible a few table spoons. Is there any hope to recover my ability for full ejaculation over time??]

i AM TRYING TO INCREASE MY PROTEIN INTAKE..AND DO THINGS THAT WILL BOOST TESTOSTERONE..

HAS ANYONE RECOVERED FROM PM USE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW ..THANKS SO MUCH!   Sad
Thanks for all the info lady's..you all ROCK!!! -iain..aka(ANNIE)...w/ the rest of the toys in the attic now..Peace!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon