Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen cream brands

(05-03-2018, 05:21 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I haven’t used their estrogen cream, but I’ve used several of their Progesterone Cream bottles. I’ve got two being delivered tomorrow. They’re 4 oz each for $18. I believe their Estrogen Cream is 2 ounces for $30. I’m tempted, but I also have an Antiquated Book Collection addiction that must be fed.

How is the progesterone cream working? I am a big fan of Ancient Greece

(24-02-2018, 12:52 PM)Katie Wrote:  Ha!!!  just came across this totally by accident, thought you might be interested: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Life-Flo-Biestro-care-4-Ounce-4-oz/172996600561?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D43782%26meid%3Dee81b9de444c42e1b97224e7edba960f%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D232073223098%26itm%3D172996600561&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

price isn`t bad either! xx
You can get that from IHerb too.. and they have a great price on it
Mickie

You can get this from Amazon for $18.  The customer reviews are nearly unanimous that the estradiol is the real-deal. 

I've used the Life-Flo progesterone and estriol for years.  I've been tempted to try the Biestro formula, but still not convinced that I want to grow boobs.

If anyone here tries this, I'm really curious to hear how well it worked.

(09-03-2018, 08:39 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  You can get this from Amazon for $18.  The customer reviews are nearly unanimous that the estradiol is the real-deal. 

I've used the Life-Flo progesterone and estriol for years.  I've been tempted to try the Biestro formula, but still not convinced that I want to grow boobs.

If anyone here tries this, I'm really curious to hear how well it worked.

How are the progestrone and estriol creams working for you?

I'm going to guess it's working well.  I'm going on 61, and can't remember the last time I had to get up in the night to wee.  I always sleep my 6-8 hours in a single stretch, and can drive 300 miles without ever stopping.  The last time I had any experience what BPH might feel like was in my mid-forties.  I also have the same full head of hair I had in my teens, and have been growing it out long for the last year.  It is very thick and uniform.  Since progesterone is one of the most potent 5-alpha reductase inhibitors there is, I am going to make the guess that it is helping keep my dihydrotestosterone levels very low.

I periodically take the estriol simply for the mood effects it creates.  It gives me a very rosy and sensuous feeling that I sometimes crave as a balm to my otherwise high free testosterone level.  I would rather have weak estrogen binding to available estrogen receptors, since I am leery of promoting over-exuberant cell division at this point in my life.

What brand of fenugreek oil and almond oil is good for massages for breast enlargement?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon