Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss

(02-03-2018, 04:22 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Very interesting.  It reminds me of white powder of gold, and energetic micro-tubules within the mitochondria of cells. I have not looked much into structured water.  I think I have subconsciously avoided it, for fear of then having to agonize over the horrific effects we are now sustaining from man-made non-ionizing radiation.  The levels we are exposed to seem to increase exponentially within the last 50 years.  Up to 100 years ago, there was no artificial electromagnetic pollution at all.  This exposure is unprecedented in human history.  I shudder to think what effects they are having.

As you say, I like to research.  However, I am very interested to learn by what method you are already obtaining results.  Perhaps it can be a defense against man-made  radiation.

I come from an engineering background and the nuts and bolts (and sparks) of how things work has long fascinated me.  But think by far the most amazing machine out there is our own bodies.  Trouble is, we all have one and it is easy to take it for granted. 

Funny you should mention micro-tubules, the way this water interact with them is a fundamental part of the "engine" that actually powers the cell.

Know some like to dismiss eletcro-smog as just another urban myth.  It isn't!  I have seen evidence that it is a real phenomena and if you think about it, it's blindingly obvious.  Basically, if you have an electric current, you will have an electro-magnetic field.  If you have a magnetic field, you will have an electrical current.  Two sides of the coin.  It really is as simple as that.  But then if you have a lot of current, you will have a bigger EM field(s).  So.... we install electrical cables throughout our houses and then pump high voltage electricity through them, which means we are all living inside EM cages.  And then just to make it interesting why not wind up the wick a little further and start broadcasting high energy fields to drive all our wireless devices?   

So yeh, it is a problem.  How much of a problem is still up for debate however.  The fact is that we are surrounded with natural EM fields, the earth itself being a huuuuge great EM generator.  Means we clearly have some protective mechanisms already built in (so to speak) or we would all be keeling over.  Thankfully most people manage to control the potential negative effects, but is also why some like to dismiss the idea (I am not ill so you must be making it up).  But if you are one of the poor souls who's ability to damp out these fields is faulty it can be debilitating.

Unfortunately, this water isn't a direct means of protecting us from man made radiation.  But it does help strengthen the natural charge within the cells and the body as a whole.  And as I say, the stronger the current, the stronger the EM field.  And the best way to control EM radiation is by using magnetic fields.

This could start getting very deep very quickly..... 

I will try and put together some notes for you from my own experimentation with this water concept.  But think you will probably cotton on pretty quickly if you check out Dr Gerald Pollack.  He is one clever dude!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Weight loss - by happyfeet - 19-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 19-02-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Weight loss - by jannet.duff - 19-02-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Weight loss - by PleasantlyFascinated - 19-02-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Happyme - 25-02-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 19-02-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Weight loss - by VergeOfDiscovery - 23-02-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Stevenator. - 25-02-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Weight loss - by PleasantlyFascinated - 27-02-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 27-02-2018, 12:12 PM