Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my check list

hello,
trying to figure out everything i will need before starting a regime. everything on the list i pretty well understand why it is needed, but somethings not sure what to look for.

for example the:

protein shake that promotes testosterone production would be bad. is there such a thing as protein shake that doesn't do this?

iodine i know is used for temperature regulation. can this be a generic or is it even needed in some cases?

anti androgen is this something that makes a big difference. i assume prescribed from a doctor this would be more potent. the last time i took saw palmetto it gave me those flew like symptoms.

my main concern right now is a change in diet and start exercising aaagain... recently started drinking vinegar. read that it not only balances ph but it also stimulates i think the thyroid. i mix two table spoons with a bottle of water. there is some concern for me that maybe it would harm  bo regime. thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

my check list so far:
-diet
-exercise
-sleep
-thermometer
-iodine???
-protein shake???
-raw ovarian glandular
-raw pituitary glandular
-anti androgen???

any advise would be greatly appreciated

sincerely,
lilyanne

To be honest there are much better natural anti androgens I am currently using Reishi Mushrooms and they are working great also remember that you do need some testosterone to aromatise into estrogen. Best advice I can give is be healthy drink lots of water and be consistent. I haven't had much change in the bum and thigh areas but my bust has grown by about 2"

You can do it! If you can't get the Reishi try pumpkin seed oil also Smile

(18-02-2018, 03:04 AM)Kizumuki Wrote:  To be honest there are much better natural anti androgens I am currently using Reishi Mushrooms and they are working great also remember that you do need some testosterone to aromatise into estrogen. Best advice I can give is be healthy drink lots of water and be consistent. I haven't had much change in the bum and thigh areas but my bust has grown by about 2"

You can do it! If you can't get the Reishi try pumpkin seed oil also Smile

Good advice.
I like Evening primrose, and white peony best
Pumpkin seed oil seemed to pack on the pounds
Bobbi

thank you both very much and reading reading pros and cone. i really like both pumpkin seed oil and primrose! they seem to be safest if even needed still not clear on that yet, i don't want to hit a menopause low. still getting to know this site and just figured out the difference between nexus and nexum lol. also read some where here or nexus that saw palmetto is not good to take with b.o.

also been looking into pituitary and pretty sure being 44 i probably may need it, but thinking now maybe need adrenal now pre b.o. because i do want to get back into exercising every day. just do not have any energy. however the vinegar water i have been drinking (one a day) seems to be doing as expected. have lost 8 pounds in a week. the video i watched about it suggests three times a day.

thank you both Shy 

p.s. when reading about "testosterone to aromatise into estrogen" i am now confuse. when looking into the risks of b.o. was under the assumption that after to long of taking it. the bodies glands get "lazy" because the glandular does the work for them.

from what i gathered yesterday the glands still do what they do and the glandular then steps in and converts the testosterone to estrogen.

am i on the right track?

have read here soy is not good on a b.o. regime. i have found a protein powder made for yellow pea. it says soy-free, but not really not sure if plant based protein source source for b.o. regime.

any help would be appreciated.

NAKED PEA Pea Protein Isolate from North American Farms - Plant Based:

• Exclusively From Farms in the United States and Canada
  • Vegan and Vegetarian
  • No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors
  • 27 Grams of Protein and 5.7 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving*
  • Only One Ingredient: Yellow Pea Protein
  • GMO Free
  • Soy Free and Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Land-conscious farming practices

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon