Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thermometers

so as most have said, it is important to have a good body temp, so that the enzymes can process the bovine ovary supplement.

I would strongly recommend having two different thermometer's, to check, here is the reason why:

I had a digital thermometer, which was reading 96+ degrees when I took my temp orally. I have tried everything to raise my body temp, iodine, kelp, etc.. nothing seemed to be working. out of instinct, I purchased a different digital thermometer, which came in yesterday.. using that one, I got a temp of 98.2,  I immediately tried the older digital thermometer and got a temp of 95 degrees. 

I am glad I got the new digital thermometer. so, that being said, if you have a low body temp, it may not be your body, it may be the thermometer...just something to consider.

(14-02-2018, 01:42 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so as most have said, it is important to have a good body temp, so that the enzymes can process the bovine ovary supplement.

I would strongly recommend having two different thermometer's, to check, here is the reason why:

I had a digital thermometer, which was reading 96+ degrees when I took my temp orally. I have tried everything to raise my body temp, iodine, kelp, etc.. nothing seemed to be working. out of instinct, I purchased a different digital thermometer, which came in yesterday.. using that one, I got a temp of 98.2,  I immediately tried the older digital thermometer and got a temp of 95 degrees. 

I am glad I got the new digital thermometer. so, that being said, if you have a low body temp, it may not be your body, it may be the thermometer...just something to consider.

Funny I never checked my temp once in the 1.4 years I took it.

(14-02-2018, 08:08 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(14-02-2018, 01:42 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so as most have said, it is important to have a good body temp, so that the enzymes can process the bovine ovary supplement.

Funny I never checked my temp once in the 1.4 years I took it.

Well, it had been said that you need your body at certain temp for the enzymes to work on the BO. I was just  posting this to help others who may think they have a low body temp, but it could be the thermometer... always good to check out the equipment before you go on a long journey thinking your body isn't working right...much cheaper too.

read your op here. you are right because i have two thermometers. one reads about half a degree higher. have been going by the low one and keep it as high as i can. found one sure fire way is booty bands. both were 100+ the low one was 100.1 i think, can't quit remember exactly now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon