Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why no new info on B.O. on internet?

so I am a bit frustrated.

No new info on B.O. on the internet since the last time I had searched last year at some point. 

I KNOW its effective, but why is there no new testimonials? 

from a research standpoint, it gets frustrating when you reach dead-ends. 

*end of rant*

I wonder the same thing. I was on it for one bottle, but stopped after that, would have been nice to see more updated info other than the two or three who used it and have since transitioned.

Tanya Marie Squirrelso I am a bit frustrated.
(04-02-2018, 11:15 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  No new info on B.O. on the internet since the last time I had searched last year at some point. 

I KNOW its effective, but why is there no new testimonials? 

from a research standpoint, it gets frustrating when you reach dead-ends. 

*end of rant*

And there wasn't much when I started..... I think more people are just screwing the pooch and going all in on hrt instead of trying other things in the interim given the traffic on the transdiy subreddit.

For me it was only bring on here that I learnt about bovine ovary in the first place though given its only produced by a small number of companies and isnt marketed for the intention of male breast growth I guess it sort of remains a little under the radar.

I can confirm it definitely works but it's not worked for everyone and results aren't consistent even when it does work. Pm seems to be a little more consistent in its efficacy.

Megan

That is true, I feel like so many are transitioning these days, so much more common it would seem. Who knows, maybe my path will lead there one day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon