Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swansons sale on Bovine Ovaries

I have been watching Swanson's site for the last couple of days:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=bovine

they have knocked the price down from $10.99/bottle to $8.10/bottle (U.S). 

Although not a super huge savings, your still saving $2.89/bottle... I am holding out till they run it at $6 a bottle again. or until I run  out. I am down to 5 bottles.. (from 15 bottles..).. getting low.

(03-02-2018, 04:36 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have been watching Swanson's site for the last couple of days:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=bovine

they have knocked the price down from $10.99/bottle to $8.10/bottle (U.S). 

Although not a super huge savings, your still saving $2.89/bottle... I am holding out till they run it at $6 a bottle again. or until I run  out. I am down to 5 bottles.. (from 15 bottles..).. getting low.

Wouldn't it be so nice to have a BO Fairy to just drop off bottles to all of us? Only wishful thinking there for me

$5.35 today for president's day.   Get it now - normal process is now over $8

(19-02-2018, 03:33 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  $5.35 today for president's day.   Get it now - normal process is now over $8

Curious, did you receive an email promo for the PDay sale? Simply accessing the site as usual, the sale option is 10% off and .99 shipping on $20+ orders.

thanks for the update, I just picked up 8 more bottles, plus 3 bottles of the raw pituitary glandular for $ 3.24 per bottle. total savings of $32.. woot!

Checked it again later today and now the 35% off sale is showing up...but only when using Chrome (not in IE)! lol

(20-02-2018, 01:01 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Checked it again later today and now the 35% off sale is showing up...but only when using Chrome (not in IE)! lol

smh it never fails when it is the lowest i don't have any money for it :|

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon