Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to make a Girl!

(07-02-2018, 07:35 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(03-02-2018, 06:17 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  No reason to keep empties. If you want to track, use a spreadsheet. ?

oh how Dull, where`s the fun in that?

I`d sooner roll around on the bed with all these little packets singing "Yay!!! I haz hormones in ma boddehhh" that look at some silly pooter screen Tongue

HHAHAHAHa with the sound of the foil wrappers sweetly tinkling as they hit each other. 

THank you.. I literally LOL'd when I read that....I needed a good giggle.

well, i`v simply come Too far in this journey of mine to fall at the first sign of "Packet Shaming".

so In the spirit of Packet Pride, here`s what arrived Today!

there... Take THAT Establishment! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(08-02-2018, 03:15 PM)Katie Wrote:  well, i`v simply come Too far in this journey of mine to fall at the first sign of "Packet Shaming".

so In the spirit of Packet Pride, here`s what arrived Today!

there... Take THAT Establishment! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I got the same package last month but without the Spiro, don't need that any longer since I had my Orchi last year :-)

Hi Birgit
Since your orchi
Do you now present female or has needs lessened ?
X
Julie

This is hilarious!  I have my empties saved up as well, although there are few spiro-corpses in that resting place.  And I thought it was just my quirk.

(25-11-2018, 11:16 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Birgit
Since your orchi
Do you now present female or has needs lessened ?
X
Julie

Male or to be more accurate castrate or "it".
No "need" but about every other month my wife and I have sex but without penetration, this capability is gone :-)

There used to be several really good tumblr 
pages about castrated eunuchs with orchiectomies, 
but it appears tumblr has purged them all.

I don`t know if it was nesting behaviour or what, but I had a serious "must tidy the house" urge a while back and I got rid of them all, I figured living 2 years Full-Time and having breasts would be proof enough that I was serious about transition.

So....

(25-11-2018, 08:11 PM)spanky Wrote:  This is hilarious!  I have my empties saved up as well, although there are few spiro-corpses in that resting place.  And I thought it was just my quirk.

You`re going to have to carry the flag now Spanky! xx

(10-12-2018, 04:58 PM)Katie Wrote:  I don`t know if it was nesting behaviour or what, but I had a serious "must tidy the house" urge a while back and I got rid of them all, I figured living 2 years Full-Time and having breasts would be proof enough that I was serious about transition.

So....

(25-11-2018, 08:11 PM)spanky Wrote:  This is hilarious!  I have my empties saved up as well, although there are few spiro-corpses in that resting place.  And I thought it was just my quirk.

You`re going to have to carry the flag now Spanky! xx

Okay, Katie, I shall do so willingly.  Sometimes when I am feeling down or uncertain, I just look at my little mound and am reminded of how much I have done to move the rock up the hill already.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon