Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Average Areola size ?

It's never bothered me what size they are and they are uneven anyway and don't have well defined edges, so difficult to be precise, but fwiw:
 My left is a bit smaller than my right ( as are the breasts) and both are oval rather than round, but left is about 35 x40mm and right is  about 38 x45mm. Right Nipple is about 8mm diam and about 6mm proj when erect. Left is a bit smaller.
Colour is almost nothing, I still have my tan from a month in Goa over Christmas and NY and although the normal skin tanned the areola skin didn't really change and they are now more or less the same colour.

wow some good results for us all and on/in female ranges

I am sat here with bated breath just waiting for Lotus to stop being shy and chip in with hers

?

Julie

x

Right

eventually managed to drag nipple and rule together when nipple was in an alert and looking around state,
and it seems to be running at

12mm diameter with 6mm projection

these are now natural as were bigger

x

Julie

x

(02-02-2018, 10:38 AM)julieTG Wrote:  wow some good results for us all and on/in female ranges

I am sat here with bated breath just waiting for Lotus to stop being shy and chip in with hers

?

Julie

x

72mm left Dodgy & 78mm right Shy

Wow
Sweeeeet
X

Julie

Geeze Lotus....  He lies....  He just took two slices of salami's slices for his pictures  ! ! !    Tongue Big Grin

mine are bout 1.5 " in diameter when relaxed. ( i.e. no nipple erection) Blush . then again, they are always semi-erect due to the piercings. But I am sure I will get them to be a bit larger.

I have found some interesting info in wiki, though,. that HPL (human placenta) will help enlarge the areola significantly.. sooooo.... I looked up placenta on amazon... and apparently there is goat placenta available. I have heard of goat's milk being good for humans, and also heard that the genetics are not too far off... so .. to buy or not to buy????

(01-02-2018, 10:05 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  44.45 mm

lol billy boy, your NBE regiment is longer than your reply... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon