Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

`Real` vs Mimic...?

Something I`v often wondered but never gotten around to asking is; if you had a Orchi for example and as a result you could no longer produce sufficient hormones to stay healthy, would taking the likes of PM or other estrogen mimics do the same job as estradiol itself? could you go on to live a happy and health life just using phytoestrogens? or does it have to be identical to work?

Thanks! xx

I've been wondering that for years and asked the question
no one yet has answered with knowledge 

X

Julie

since the adrenal glands and other organs have been known to produce hormones, I would think that there would be some baseline of hormones still being produced. I think as well adipose tissue also convert cholesterol to the adequate hormones needed( i.e. estrogen/testosterone etc). 

http://www.answers.com/Q/Do_the_adrenal_...e?#slide=2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue
In biology, [b]adipose tissue[/b] /ˈædɪˌps/ ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png] listen), [b]body fat[/b], or simply [b]fat[/b] is a loose connective tissue composed mostly of adipocytes.[1] In addition to adipocytes, adipose tissue contains the stromal vascular fraction (SVF) of cells including preadipocytes, fibroblasts, vascular endothelial cells and a variety of immune cells such as adipose tissue macrophages. Adipose tissue is derived from preadipocytes. Its main role is to store energy in the form of lipids, although it also cushions and insulates the body. Far from being hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ,[2] as it produces hormones such as leptin, estrogen, resistin, and the cytokine TNFα. The two types of adipose tissue are white adipose tissue (WAT), which stores energy, and brown adipose tissue (BAT), which generates body heat. The formation of adipose tissue appears to be controlled in part by the adipose gene. Adipose tissue – more specifically brown adipose tissue – was first identified by the Swiss naturalist Conrad Gessner in 1551.[3]

You don’t need to supplement with hormones per se after an orchie or SRS.

Vitamin D in high doses, calcium and Vitamin B12 can keep depression, osteoporosis and hot flashes away.

A good collagen supplement will keep the skin elastic, smooth and young.

It’s not like you will live a horrible life without sex hormones, as long as you take supplements that can fulfill the function of hormones.

I know a trans woman of 56 who had SRS in 1991 and stopped hormones after SRS. She believes Estradiol didn’t do much for her and the loss of testosterone was what caused her to feminize, rather than the addition of Estradiol.

She lives a healthy and happy life.
Looks around 50 years old and the last time I saw her she had had a health check-up and was just fine.

I also know a trans girl of 27 who can’t take Estradiol because she has a clotting disorder called Factor Van Leiden. She had an orchiectomy to stop further masculinization, has had a breast augmentation and is getting SRS next week. She transitioned without hormones. She takes vitamin and calcium supplements as well as minerals in high doses. Looks like a girl to me. A happy one. 

Hormones are not even mandatory in dr Reed his Office in Miami, to have SRS. He will perform SRS with two letters, without being on hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon