Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Speechless x

Think this came about after my wife and I have been watching the
Transformation Street,
Not many times I was stuck for words, but this was one of them , anyway
I dripped  some water on the kitchen floor while naked after a tub, so I grabbed wipe and vigourously began to dry the floor while bent over which created a rather dramatic swinging action of the balls, wife walked in and said , oh if only had a video look at those move, laughing I walked off and said , well at least I still have them, she wistfully replied “at the moment”, speechless, then she laughed and said, nah I think your quite attatched to them, LOL

X

Julie

I have no words for this!

Now if you`ll excuse me, I`m going to try an score the most mind altering substance i can find and try and errase that mental imagery! Big Grin 

Katie walks off into the distance singing "Swing low... sweet chariot...."

LOL

it was indeed

x

Julie

I am sure she is expecting me to transition ?

which is not the case

x

No, not yet, you`re quite right, it takes time! Big Grin  Big Grin Big Grin

HA HA HA.
What a picture indeed.
I bet the whole show was amazing
Balls in on direction, Boobs in the other and Mr Happy conducting!
Should of had a picture of that one!
Bobbi

oh believe me she would have, but thankfully her mobile was in front of my nose
so nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way was she getting hold of that

x

Julie

This could have been my wife last year LOL. I lost my balls in May and we don't miss them at all.

(31-01-2018, 02:41 AM)Birgit Wrote:  I lost my balls in May and we don't miss them at all.

As someone who`s currently waiting for SRS, and assuming you mean a bilateral orchi, can I ask if this was elective surgery and what was done to replace the hormones that you`ll need now? also, how badly did it affect your energy levels afterwards? Thanks! xx

(31-01-2018, 10:19 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(31-01-2018, 02:41 AM)Birgit Wrote:  I lost my balls in May and we don't miss them at all.

As someone who`s currently waiting for SRS, and assuming you mean a bilateral orchi, can I ask if this was elective surgery and what was done to replace the hormones that you`ll need now? also, how badly did it affect your energy levels afterwards? Thanks! xx

It was an elective bilateral orchi done by Dr. Arnkoff in Detroit and I am taking 6mg Estrogen daily since then.
I sleep much more and earlier since then. My physical endurance is down to I would say 75 %.

Thanks hun!

i had heard that it "really kicks your ass" [sic] but I had no idea how long for, and was certain that when you go back on E that it clears up fairly quickly, and a lot of it is because we have to come off E for about 6 weeks before surgery (I`m not looking forward to that!). I think I may have to update my ideas about recovery time somewhat then! LOL xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon