Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Video Gaming - As Female Characters

I play Modern Warfare (new version of which comes out later this month) and always play as a female character (particular one, Charlie, and somewhat rare version of her). Own a lot of other characters (guys/gals), but I find this one moves more adeptly across the maps. You could say being female is a competitive advantage. Wink That and I just like the costume compared to the rest.

If you play the game, and multiplayer free for all in particular, you've likely eaten my lead!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

I play video games quite regularly. Nowadays if a game doesn't let you play as a female, there's a high chance I will not play it, unless there are no 'humanoids', for example a game where you control a spaceship.

In my lengthy gaming career of over 20years and counting, by FAR the best experience I've had, from immersion perspective, was this years Elden Ring. I've waited for mods (god bless modding communities) and then I've played it with visual mods ( can you guess what kind hehe). So I started the game as a naked (true naked, not 'underwear naked') weak female in a dark cave, nothing but a piece of wood to protect myself from dangers. I had no clue where or who I was and then went from there. It was an epic experience.

I am a gamer for years and funny thing people in multiplayer games I play  seem to assume I'm a girl.  Of course I don't mind but I am very shy and have voice dysphoria even though I will admit I am a boy.  I was in one guild and the cis women all added me to their girl only discord (they know I wasn't) but it was way too much for this introverted person LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon