Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking low dose PM for the positive side effects

I started taking 500mg PM per day with Calcium to see if I can get some of the positive side effects:
- reduced inflammation/ pain in the joints
- less allergy symptoms (so I can reduce or stop the Allegra)
- increase in flexibility (with exercises)
- smoother skin
Has anybody experience with taking a low does for a longer time? Would it make sense to have occasional breaks?

The results and side effects ( and dose needed to get them) vary tremendously from person to person, but I'm not sure that 500mg per day will do anything at all to most of your list.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that PM actually causes my Hay Fever to be there permanently. Whereas it used to only bother me from late spring to mid-summer, if I'm taking PM, my nose runs almost non-stop and my eyes itch/burn a lot.

Pansy-Mae, thanks for the feedback. Well, I plan to give it a try for several weeks and see what is happening...

I have taken PM in the past , only a very short cycle of 1 bottle and I experienced the nipple sensitivity but only used 1 bottle , was more of an experiment.
But I'm now back on the board and will be experimenting with PM again.
On the Ainterol site it states as an added benefit :
* stronger nails. (If you've dreamed of long real nails)
* facial skin is smoother and less oily
* better, faster & stronger hair growth (can return natural color for many)

Im not looking to transition as Im not the usual person you'd think to use NBE, of course I have my own Hidden feminine side.
Im looking to get more puffy nips, little larger areola, increase in my booty and of course would be super neat to increase my hair growth along with reducing the gray hairs.

Any positive reports about increase in hair growth or reduction of gray hair ?

I saw a fair amount of hair loss after 6 weeks, now at week 10 I have a lot of new hair and I would say 70% less gray. My hair was very thick and course when young, then thinner but not bald or barley receding even at 55, but now i have very thick hair and it is a finer shinier hair.

Arms, chest, thighs less hair and my head hair grows very fast, skin is much better and nails grow like weeds!

Even eyelashes are so long they curl up now.

Skin was not very oily before, but is clearer and softer everywhere, even face looks so much better! I love this stuff!

(16-09-2018, 03:27 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  I saw a fair amount of hair loss after 6 weeks, now at week 10 I have a lot of new hair and I would say 70% less gray. My hair was very thick and course when young, then thinner but not bald or barley receding even at 55, but now i have very thick hair and it is a finer shinier hair.

Arms, chest, thighs less hair and my head hair grows very fast, skin is much better and nails grow like weeds!

Even eyelashes are so long they curl up now.

Skin was not very oily before, but is clearer and softer everywhere, even face looks so much better! I love this stuff!

Happyboobs,

Thanks for the input..looking forward to getting on the train for a test run.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon