Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THE OP...?

I’m also thinking about cosmetic GRS, Kate.
My reasons are that I have severe genital dysphoria and my penis causes me a lot of distress, especially when I’m having sex it’s something that shouldn’t be there for my feeling. 
An orchiectomy could not significantly alleviate the discomfort my genitalia cause me. 
I am a straight trans woman ( attracted to men only ) so it’s with pain in the heart that I’m not choosing for a full vaginoplasty GRS. The cosmetic GRS is the mediocre way for me to go. It would alleviate the genital dysphoria while not having to dilate the rest of my life + less risk for complications and faster recovery.

Personally I think I wouldn’t miss the vaginal cavity that much. I would still have labias, a sensitive clitoris and there are still tons of ways to have hetero-normative intercourse when I meet a guy I like.
So for me the benefits of cosmetic vaginoplasty outweigh the negatives.

I hate having a bulge down there, the penis doesn’t feel right to have for my comfort, I don’t like how it looks on my body, I don’t like being confronted with it when I’m having intercourse with someone,... I experience significant distress from it. The cosmetics of having a vagina and the mental relief that the penis would be gone are the most important to me. The right guy will love me for who I am and will not make drama from the lack of a cavity. Most straight men want to lick and finger their girl. Penetration is overrated and anal is still possible. 
I lean towards dr R.K Mishra for my GRS procedure. 
mycosmeticsurgery
He fits my budget and I checked his credentials and his work and was excited about it. 
Plus I get some vacation in India ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
THE OP...? - by Katie - 27-01-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Prettytawnee2010 - 27-01-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 27-01-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by jannet.duff - 27-01-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Prettytawnee2010 - 28-01-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by paul - 31-01-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 31-01-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Elissa-FinallyAChick - 09-02-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 09-02-2018, 10:20 AM