Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THE OP...?

I`v been thinking really long and hard (no jokes Please! Tongue ) about this, and I think that if I share with my peers it might help me make up my mind, or at least help me make a balanced choice.

I`v been thinking about my SRS options, namely Orchi, Vulvoplasty or Vaginoplasty.
I know you may think it`s a bit early yet, but by the time I get seen, I`m very likely to be fast-tracked straight to the surgical waiting list, I`ll have my GRC then and won`t have to live a year as a woman because I`ll have already done at least 2 and have Govornment Proof of it! so i won`t really have as much time as other girls to think about it, plus it`ll give me time to work on my phobia of anaesthetics (it even makes me edgey just typing that word!).

so i`v made a sort of mental Pros and Cons list of each of the options:

Orchi:
Pros: won`t need blockers anymore, tucking may be a bit easier?
Cons: I`ll still have That Thing there!
so I`v basically rulled this one out entirely!

Vaginoplasty:
Pros: I`ll be 100% normal
Cons: Serious Consequences if it goes wrong and I`m pretty sure I`d end it all if I had to live with a bag!, can`t be 100% commited to the dilation routine everyday for months and for the rest of my life, the downtime would be unacceptable (esp with Kids!), I`m not really sure I`d even use it, there`s the same risks of infection etc... that women get, will need electrolysis down there. I have a small pevic opening and that could cause serious complcations!

Vulvoplasty:
Pros: I`d look 100% normal, it would feel right, all the "bits" would be gone, there`s only a short downtime, no dilating needed, it`s Much safer! I can`t be raped (that concerns me!), no risk of infections, won`t need electrolysis down there.
Cons: can`t have penetrative sex, I`d be considered Less Trans or less of a Woman (I know that shouldn`t bother me, but it has crossed my mind).

and that`s basically what I have right now, I`m seriously leaning towards the cosmetic option of Vulvoplasty, sometimes called Cosmetic Vaginoplasty, I`m kinda 90% for that and maybe 10% vaginoplasty.
it`s times like this I really wish I wasn`t Trans, nobody else has to think about sh!t like this Sad 

Soooo... I`d welcome any ideas or input with regard to my options and inevitable decision, or even if you just want to share your feelings about it? xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
THE OP...? - by Katie - 27-01-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Prettytawnee2010 - 27-01-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 27-01-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by jannet.duff - 27-01-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: THE OP...? - by Prettytawnee2010 - 28-01-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by paul - 31-01-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 31-01-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Elissa-FinallyAChick - 09-02-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Katie - 09-02-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: THE OP...? - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 09-02-2018, 03:28 PM