Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Month long breaks, short cycles on PM

I bought 3 bottles of Ainterol 500 mg caplets in Jan and I still have 1 and half. I am not new to NBE, I've been using mostly PM in a very inconsistent way for over 2 and a half years.
I think I am at the point where, with a full-on month, things would be very noticeable and, quite possibly, my family and social life would in danger. Already now my "pecs" show through my tshirts and I can almost fill a 38C bra. Yesterday I tried on an old microfiber bralet of mine, that I love, and at the top there was a half inch gap between the fabric and my chest, with a hint of cleavage showing. Exciting, and scary. (Pics will come next week)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I have started taking longer breaks from PM than the time I am staying on it. I am doing something like one month off and ten days on. Mostly because I like the idea of growing boobs but I am almost scared of having them. Each time I restart my 10 days on, things seem to go a lot faster. I do 1000 mg the first 2 days and 2000 from then on, and since the second day I can feel a weight on my chest and my nipples seem to be constantly on fire wether they touch any fabric or not. By the time I hit day 7 I can feel the bounce when I walk, and by day 10 I freak out and stop. Today it's day 5 and last night I woke up and felt my chest and I could tell that it was more swollen than usual.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? Frequent stop-and-go with a crazy fast accelleration every time?

Im not so sure of your program breaks, but breaks are supposed to be good to eliminate any plateaus.
I have noticed than when I move to a 2000mg PM level my boobs really come alive.
I'd try to be a bit more regular in your routine and see what happens.
Bobbi
enjoy the ride

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon