swoon

Julie
x

(24-01-2018, 06:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Harley ?? oh wow

I could so be a biker chick on my girl days

swoon

Julie
x

Yep, I tell her when she's tired of being part of the crowd she can be special and ride an Indian!

Chilly, but great day on two wheels (as they all are if you stay upright!). This girl is awesome, retired Naval Aviator, Lesbian, cute as a button. At lunch I asked her how she felt about TSs, like Caitlyn Jenner. She had some not particularly flattering comments about her plastic surgery, but was happy for her transition and we talked about gender issues superficially. As we were putting on chaps and jackets getting ready to leave she leaned across her bike and said I seemed to be pretty interested in Caitlyn and then smiled and asked if I was interested in that area. I just laughed. When I got home there was a text from her, "If you want/need to talk your safe with me." Hmmm I guess she figured me out! Blush  

Come on to Florida, we'll definitely let you fulfill that fantasy!

Jenn

My first intimacy experience with non-GG. 

***Apologies for the length, but the pre intimacy story sets the stage. Location is changed because the person I was with can be easily identified by her location if you’re net savvy!***

About 8 years ago I traveled to a city about 2 hours from where I lived at the time to meet up with a group of T-Girls I had met on the net for a long weekend. Friday afternoon, I met several of them at a T-friendly salon for nails and make-up. It was a lot of fun, and while we were getting nails done and pampered, over champagne and girl talk, they told me what was planned for my “coming out” party.

That evening, all dressed and “gussied up” we went to dinner and then headed to the clubs. At one of the clubs several at our table got up to dance, and this gorgeous woman (I thought GG) came over from another table and asked if I’d like to dance. Heart pounding and cat having my tongue, I managed a squeaky, “sure.” Fast forward, after a couple hours of dancing and sitting together and talking over drinks at a separate table, I found out that she was a post op TS, (obviously) living fully female, and very active in the TG world. She was amused that this was my first night really out. When my group was leaving, she gave me her number and said to call her on Saturday morning, we’d get brunch and she’d show me around town. I think I managed a croaky, “I’d love that,” and she kissed me. In a word, Amazing. It was deep and just long enough to send a message, and then we left. When I rejoined my group, several of the girls asked me how I knew XXXXX XXXXX. I said I’d never met her until she asked me to dance. That was followed by an incredulous, “you don’t know who she is???”  They then explained, confirming all she had told me, relieving my suspicions. So, now when I see her or her name on the net I remember and smile contentedly.

After a day of sightseeing together, she picked me up at my hotel that evening and we met up with my group for another night of dinner and dancing... I was in heaven! The dynamics were interesting, she knew several of the girls, and they all knew her. In case you’re wondering, yes, some of the gurls were a little catty, some toward me, some toward her, some both! At the end of the night everyone agreed to meet for brunch Sunday morning. As we walked to her car, she grabbed my hand, said she didn’t mean to be presumptuous, but had packed her toothbrush and a change of clothes, just in case… somehow I managed to keep my head (both of them) from exploding, smiled and said, “great!”

Fast forward again, in my room, she undressed me, slowly, but left my thigh highs and wig on. Still standing, I slowly undressed her, not sure what I would find, a treasure hunt for me ?. She had had implants done, but her nipples (perfect btw) were extremely sensitive. Her vagina was beautiful (great work!) and sensitive, and she had intense orgasms, from oral, manual and penile. I later found she could orgasm by nipple manipulation… lucky girl! Both of us were very oral, and she enjoyed my man parts as much as I enjoyed her girl parts, and even the parts we had in common... Other than me being in makeup and still in my wig, it was normal and very intense. She was very aggressive sexually, more so than any GG I had been with, which was fine with me, as en femme I tend to be more submissive. I often wondered if that was a left over learned response from before she transitioned. Whatever, I liked it! When we had sex, I would fantasize about what it would be like to be penetrated vaginally by her (impossible, but it was MY fantasy!).

Long story and many sub-stories short, we dated long-distance for about 5 months visiting each other several weekends a month. Somewhere between the 3 and 4 month mark the almost weekly travel began to wear on us (as in most LDRs). Because of work, neither of us could relocate, so we broke up. For several years we stayed in contact and would see each other occasionally, but we both started seeing someone else regularly (her a GM and me a GG), so we had a final weekend together and said good-bye. We agreed to sever all communication as it would be bad for us and any relationship we were in.

So, probably not as lurid as expected (or hoped for), but that’s my story of intimacy with a beautiful and exciting fully TS woman.  

Jenn

Wow

That's certainly dreamy

Lovemaking when good is good with anyone , of all shades 
Does it matter

Good is good

X

Julie

Omg
That friend of yours sounds a real honey
X
Julie

Both stories are really sweet! ❤️

just a pity there was such a distance between you both. xx

(24-01-2018, 11:53 PM)Katie Wrote:  Both stories are really sweet! ❤️

just a pity there was such a distance between you both. xx

Yes. I have followed her on the ‘net, and often thought of what might have been, but it was the right decision for both of us. I’ve passed through the city where she lives several times over the years, and have stopped in to several of her old haunts for a drink in the hopes of ‘running into her,’ but have respected our agreement not to contact each other.

Looking back, it was the right thing at the right time. For me, it confirmed my own Gender Fluid nature,  as I found acceptance from her in either persona, which allowed me to further accept who I was. She appears to continue to flourish and has found a solid place as a voice in the TS community.

So, I’m a bit curious how others feel...

More often than not, nowadays when I look at a woman, I critique her clothes, hair, makeup, etc. and her personality and demeanor. I think in many ways comparing her tastes and actions to Jenn... I think either, owww, I’d love that outfit, look at those shoes, or I don’t believe she’s wearing that with her figure... And of course, the old green-eyed monster comes out, she’s gorgeous, I’d love to be able to look like her in that outfit! Also, when thinking as Jenn, I find almost never looking at an attractive woman (looks and/or personality) as a sex object, but more as someone I’d love to hang out with and get to know.

Just musing randomly this morning... Any other similar thoughts from those who identify as gender fluid?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm

because I find women so damn hot I have difficulty looking past the

I want to eat them stage, but when do yes then get jealous

but then again when Julie is on heat a dead log looks attractive

x

Julie

my mind is very naughty but as myself and wife laughed out loud the other day I am even faithful in my dreams
quite a funny story

(29-01-2018, 04:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm

because I find women so damn hot I have difficulty looking past the

I want to eat them stage, but when do yes then get jealous

but then again when Julie is on heat a dead log looks attractive

x

Julie

my mind is very naughty but as myself and wife laughed out loud the other day I am even faithful in my dreams
quite a funny story
Well, you know the old saying, Julie,
“It’s fine to look at the menu, but safer to eat at home!”  Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon