Should gender fluid persons take hrt ?

X

Julie

(29-01-2018, 11:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  The big question 
Come on Katie chip in 

Should gender fluid persons take hrt ?

X

Julie

LOL, I dunno? I`m not gender Fluid, mine`s quite fixed.

although way back at the very start of my journey I wore gender fluid for a while just to see if it fit, then moved onto Bi-gender, and I took HRT then so I guess if you feel it`s Right for you then Sure! even though non of those actually really fit me and looking back was really just a way not admiting I was fully TS, as they both seemed to be less scary to me (just late stages of denial really), it Did help ease me into facing who/ what i really was.
I reasoned that you can take HRT for 3 months quite safely because doctors have said so, so I had 3 months grace and consequence free to find out, I owed it myself to find out!
if You`re Not TS they they won`t make you TS and you`ll just stay gender fluid, with a 3 month head start! LOL Big Grin 
Seriously though, I can`t answer that for Anyone other than myself, only present My reasoning for my own choices. and each of you really needs to do the same, you have to follow your Heart and listen to what she says! ❤️

Julie-thank you for voicing the question that so many of us deal with internally. I’ve personally resolved to stay on PM for at least 6 mos., see what the physical/emotional/psychological effects are and make decisions from there.

Katie-sage advice. I think I’ve been Egyptian Royalty (Queen of Denial) for about 20 years... Maybe my gender fluidity is my own gilded cage...

J

Jennipher

LOL

you wait till the cage starts unveiling,

I was so far too the left of the fence 2 years ago it was ridiculous

now I am more centered and balanced but open to a lot more thoughts in ALL directions than I was

and yes indeedy some of us do discover we are TS in super strong denial,

Then there are many such as Pansy who simply dont change much except in breast growth of course

x

Julie

I were trying to categorize myself, I’d definitely consider myself to be gender fluid.  Yet who, other than myself, could really judge whether I am or not?

What is it that prevents anyone from being gender fluid?

For all I can tell, everyone already is.  It seems to me that is merely social engineering that forces us to impose identities upon ourselves.  Physically, of course, it is more than usually quite clear whether we are male or female.  Yet, our embryonic makeup begins from the same material. The subsequent gene expression and hormonal differentiation defines the role we are supposed to play for procreative purposes.  Nature’s need for procreation is covered by nearly every one of us, at least once in a lifetime.  The rest of the time, our relative expression of “male” vs. “female” characteristics is largely up to us, if we don’t allow society to determine it for us.

I’d guess that it is potential fluidity itself that subsequently scares the majority of folks into more strongly identifying themselves, and taking sides, in order to dispel uncertainty.  The extent to which we live in a predatory world determines how far we will need to mask any potential for perceived weakness.  To me, gender fluidity is a luxury I afford myself.  It is a measure of my mastery of circumstances, such that I can afford to express my true self.     

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon