Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jennipher's Restart

Photo 

Thought I would post a couple of beginning (again) pics. This is after about a 3 year hiatus from PM. The permanent effects, as you can see, are nipples still erect  Wink , and some (albeit little) breast shape. The breakout on my breasts is from massaging with Olive Oil for about a week prior to starting PM... note to self... change massage oil.

My Starting Program
 - PM 500mg (Ainterol) - starting with 500 1x daily and for 30 days ramping up to 2500 spread over the day
 - Red Reishi (Standardized) 376 mg 2x daily
 - PC (Progest) 2-3X weekly
 - Calcium/Vitasmin D 500/200 mg 2x daily
 - Spearmint Tea/Green Tea - 3-4x daily
 - Multivitamin - 1x daily 
 - Massage - Breast and lymph nodes throughout the day

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome back Jennipher

x

Julie

Welcome Back Jenn! ❤️

Good to see you`ve included calcium and Vit D, it`s often overlooked and Very Important! xx

Quick update - Day 5 starting PM and this morning when I woke up I had the nipple tingles **YAY** and if I press on them I feel the start of the under nipple disk growth. Left seems to be a bit more sensitive, but I read somewhere that could be due to extra glandular drainage on the left side???

Let the growth begin!  Big Grin

Katie - I think that tip was in one of Lotus' (many) program pages, so thought I'd add it. Can't hurt!

J

(23-01-2018, 03:52 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  Thought I would post a couple of beginning (again) pics. This is after about a 3 year hiatus from PM. The permanent effects, as you can see, are nipples still erect  Wink , and some (albeit little) breast shape. The breakout on my breasts is from massaging with Olive Oil for about a week prior to starting PM... note to self... change massage oil.

My Starting Program
 - PM 500mg (Ainterol) - starting with 500 1x daily and for 30 days ramping up to 2500 spread over the day
 - Red Reishi (Standardized) 376 mg 2x daily
 - PC (Progest) 2-3X weekly
 - Calcium/Vitasmin D 500/200 mg 2x daily
 - Spearmint Tea/Green Tea - 3-4x daily
 - Multivitamin - 1x daily 
 - Massage - Breast and lymph nodes throughout the day
Welcome back  Smile

Week 1 - Ramp up

Days 1 & 2 - 500mg PM, Reishi, 3 cups green tea, 1 cup spearmint tea 

Days 3 & 4 - 1000 mg PM - 500 @ morning/bedtime, Reishi, green and spearmint teas

Days 4 - 7 - 1500 mg PM - 500 @ morning/noon/bedtime, Reishi, green and spearmint teas

Calcium/Vitamin D 2x daily with PM & 40mg Atorvastatin 1x daily + massage a la Tiger Lily

Noticeable Effects-
Beginning night 2 slept better than in months
Day 4 what I call the “pink fog” began to descend (that relaxed, less intense feeling)
Day 6 breast and nipple buzzing started, felt hardening beginning in disk under R nipple, small increase in nipple sensitivity.
Day 7 nipple sensitivity and protrusion (hardness) increasing, beard growth a bit lighter

Glad I knew what to expect from past PM use, pink fog so nice to have again!
Trying NOT to obsess! Resolved not to measure more than monthly...
Ordered EPO for massage, hopefully won’t cause breakout like OO 
Started smoking cessation with nicotine patch and gum
Maintaining PM @ 1500mg/day for next two weeks for system adjustment. Keep telling myself it’s a marathon NOT a sprint!  Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon