Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I came out ?

Shit wow

The alpha male blew the damns

Never thought it would happen and certainly not for many years ???????

I only came out to two very very close friends , 

Talk about cathartic , the peace settled in days before I  actually did the deed, when I did the deed it was indeed as if it had been done 

As i tried to explain the issue with well verbatim 

"I have an itsy  bitsy gender issue, I am either , bi gender, gender fluid or transsexual in deep denial"

My female friend shot back, no, you don't need a label , your just you, end.

Wow, quite profound I thought

After a somewhat intriguing evening and several bottles of wine , pretty well everything was spilled 

Looks like Julie is hitting the clubs as Julie a few times per year 

And considering the make side does totally not do dancing of any description, Julie is very excited as she does

X

Lol

Julie

You`re totally going to need a new outfit, and Shoes! accesories and a handbag... Shopping Trip!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

oh yeah, and get a carry note from your therapist, just in case you need to use the little girls room!

Lol
Shivers 
X
Julie

Ah but 
My therapist said no need to see me anymore 

Julie at this moment in time is perfectly balanced and no need to spend any more money with her 

Call her when I need her ?

Julie 
X

(21-01-2018, 08:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ah but 
My therapist said no need to see me anymore 

Julie at this moment in time is perfectly balanced and no need to spend any more money with her 

Call her when I need her ?

Julie 
X

So, being Julie helps you to dance??   Good, maybe if I do some more E, I will begin to play the violin!...  ( Always loved the violin, but didn't want to make it sound like a cat in heat! ) Rolleyes

Fence Status: Jumped

Check

Wink

Ah no no no no 
Nowhere near fence 
It's In sight but no
Admittedly if katie had her way way I would be shopping with her and be over but no

X

Julie

Or are you talking about aria?
X
 Julie

(21-01-2018, 08:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Or are you talking about aria?
X
 Julie

Hope not!   Admittedly, I do need to get help co ordinating my style.  But have plenty of blouses, jeans, dress slacks but not many dresses or good skirts.  I figure that will happen when I feminize my voice, and work up the guts to go out in public.  

I do fem up somewhat to go to my regular doctor, G.D and Therapist.....  sometimes anyways.

Uuummmmmmm 
Out in public ?
Dreamy 
X
JULIE

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon