Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think it`s Hit me!

(04-09-2018, 11:47 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Katie that is so awesome and cool!  I am happy for you!

My only issues so far ... and since I am not near as far as you into transition is I always seem to be bumping into something and hitting my breast! Ouch... I need remember the girls stick out, but the mind seems to always have the body and arms a a too close length.

did you have to deal with this too and how did you over come it?

I think all of us with boobs have/had that same problem.  It goes along with reaching across your body and remembering you now have an obstacle in you way....   LOL Smile

(04-09-2018, 11:47 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  I always seem to be bumping into something and hitting my breast! Ouch... I need remember the girls stick out, but the mind seems to always have the body and arms a a too close length.

did you have to deal with this too and how did you over come it?

I never had any problems like that? though I did drop some keys in my top pocket during the early days and that made me bounce! LOL
but other than that, nothing at all, I think my brain must have already had them mapped in even though they didn`t exist yet in reality, so when they did grow it was completely normal like I`d always had them.

though i did the almost oppostite with regard to protective instinct and got cracked in the nuts many many times growing up because by instinct I`d protect my face and upper body, and it didn`t occur to me that I was vulnerable down there! LOL so i don`t think they were mapped in at all (glad i`m getting rid of them!).

the one to watch is little kids, when they run to give you a hug, they don`t slow down! and if you`re not careful you`ll provide the airbags for the crash! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon