Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

25 Months already!

(18-01-2018, 11:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I'm so jealous of your complete body
X
J
X

You can have my body Anytime sweetie! ❤️ xx

no wait... you have to ask your wife`s permission first, and my wife says she doesn`t accept credit cards, cash Only! (whatever that means???)

LOL

x

Julie

(19-01-2018, 11:08 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(18-01-2018, 09:49 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Your looking awesome.. 
I am sooooo jealous of your hair ..

Thanks, I`m Seriously fortunate in that dept, ALL of the male bodied folks on my fathers side have gone Bald! most of them by the age of 21, and this goes back at least 6 generations and without exception! well... until Me of course! he used to tease me as about it as a kid relentlessly and as you can imaginge for a Girl that was just Devastating! I spent many many hours alone crying over this, as if being trapped in a boys body wasn`t bad enough!
But I guess my Fairy Godmother must have smilled upon me and I dodged that bullet! and the adams apple thing (i don`t have one) they all had quite promanent ones.
the HRT has helped quite a bit though, despite not going bald, there must have been Some loss over the decades, because Now there`s  been loads of regrowth since I started, my heirline is a good 1/4 inch lower and the peaks in the `M` patern that had peach fuzz on, have started growing quite long and getting thicker too, I never even knew I was missing any? so i`m quite pleased with that.
I must admit, I do dye my hair though, it`s fairly grayish if I don`t, so a nice brown/violet get around that one quite nicely!
I think even after SRS, I`ll continue with the finasteride, i`m sure it`s that which is doing all the work. xx
So, for you, HRT has helped with hair regrowth?  That would be great if it does for me as well.

it did yeah, though I must admit, the first few month were a bit scarey because I lost a whole bunch as well, each time I`d brush my hair I`d lose more than I did before I started PM. Later that stopped and my hair seemed lots fuller everywhere and I noticed lots of little short hairs growing all over the place, it`s kind of noticable when you have long hair that`s all the same length! but this New growth on my Hair line and `M` peaks is new so it tool about 2 years for that to start happening, i can`t tell if it`s REgrowth or just extra growth, i wasn`t aware of ever losing any in the past.
I`v never gone below 2.5mg Finasteride per day, and often jump to 5mg when I have extra left over. Other than that i just was my hair as normal with head and shoulders, my Diet`s the same (I eat lots of crap! LOL), so it must be the Finasteride I guess???

(19-01-2018, 07:29 PM)Katie Wrote:  it did yeah, though I must admit, the first few month were a bit scarey because I lost a whole bunch as well, each time I`d brush my hair I`d lose more than I did before I started PM. Later that stopped and my hair seemed lots fuller everywhere and I noticed lots of little short hairs growing all over the place, it`s kind of noticable when you have long hair that`s all the same length! but this New growth on my Hair line and `M` peaks is new so it tool about 2 years for that to start happening, i can`t tell if it`s REgrowth or just extra growth, i wasn`t aware of ever losing any in the past.
I`v never gone below 2.5mg Finasteride per day, and often jump to 5mg when I have extra left over. Other than that i just was my hair as normal with head and shoulders, my Diet`s the same (I eat lots of crap! LOL), so it must be the Finasteride I guess???

I envy you both the hair and the fact that Finasteride is causing regrowth. Mine has been falling out since my early 20's and although I've been on prescribed 5mg Finasteride daily for about 6 years, it still continues to disappear from my head ( and reappear in ears and nose!!) Angry

(20-01-2018, 11:27 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(19-01-2018, 07:29 PM)Katie Wrote:  it did yeah, though I must admit, the first few month were a bit scarey because I lost a whole bunch as well, each time I`d brush my hair I`d lose more than I did before I started PM. Later that stopped and my hair seemed lots fuller everywhere and I noticed lots of little short hairs growing all over the place, it`s kind of noticable when you have long hair that`s all the same length! but this New growth on my Hair line and `M` peaks is new so it tool about 2 years for that to start happening, i can`t tell if it`s REgrowth or just extra growth, i wasn`t aware of ever losing any in the past.

I envy you both the hair and the fact that Finasteride is causing regrowth. Mine has been falling out since my early 20's and although I've been on prescribed 5mg Finasteride daily for about 6 years, it still continues to disappear from my head ( and reappear in ears and nose!!) Angry

Pansy, I forgot and too lazy to look for your program page.  Are you on Pharma HRT?  If so, my GD said that it's no guarantee, but about 40% of his patience regain hair on HRT.

it`s been Snowing quite a bit here today, so I got to be Winter Katie today Big Grin
had to go to the bank and do some shopping (of Course!), and for the first time since the night time Christmas faire in my town, I got to wear my long pink coat, it`s Soooo warm too!

sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy, but you`ll get the general idea. xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nature has been kind! Great pics Big Grin

(20-01-2018, 05:30 PM)Aria Wrote:  Pansy, I forgot and too lazy to look for your program page.  Are you on Pharma HRT?  If so, my GD said that it's no guarantee, but about 40% of his patience regain hair on HRT.

Oops sorry, only just seen this question.
No not on HRT, the Fin is for prostate. Not on anything else either, am

(27-02-2018, 04:56 PM)Fighter365 Wrote:  still look like a dude

Hahaha Big Grin

you think that`s bad, you should see me with my pants off! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon