Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishing all a Happy NewYear

(31-12-2017, 07:28 PM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry about the lateness, since I know some of our friends celebrated last night.  But as the Holidays are usually so crazy, I hope all forgive my Tardiness.

Anyways, I have found quite a few friends here...  Not to bore too many peeps I just want to shout out to Lotus, Julie an Bobbi , since they are my oldest friends on the board....  But, I don't want to slight anyone.  Just that these three seem to answer my posts quicker, and offer differing advise w/out being too overboard.

Here's to everyone having a Great New Year, and may you prosper in all you try to do!

Aria

Happy New Year dear!

(31-12-2017, 07:28 PM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry about the lateness, since I know some of our friends celebrated last night.  But as the Holidays are usually so crazy, I hope all forgive my Tardiness.

Anyways, I have found quite a few friends here...  Not to bore too many peeps I just want to shout out to Lotus, Julie an Bobbi , since they are my oldest friends on the board....  But, I don't want to slight anyone.  Just that these three seem to answer my posts quicker, and offer differing advise w/out being too overboard.

Here's to everyone having a Great New Year, and may you prosper in all you try to do!

Aria

Aw Shucks Aria,
Thanks for the shout.
I'm glad to see your still growing and learning and loving life.
Sorry for being so late, but I was vacationing in Florida w/ the wife's family during the snow bomb.
What a F'xxxing mess that was.
Very glad to be back home in the confines of my ole Virginy home.
Happy new year
Bobbi

Wow, Bobby....  Sounds like something I'd do!   Go to someplace nice and warm, and accidentally import the worst from my neck of the woods.   LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon