Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Divorced

Hi Janet, 

I haven't been on the site very long...but you don't have to be to understand your dismay, disbelief , and grief...

Sorry for your setback...and hopefully you two can get by this life change without the turmoil of any emotionally damaging episodes...

Just hang tight to the thought of a better future, right around the bend for you, I will be pulling for you both to find peace of mind and solace...

Please accept my heart felt condolences...and please know your friends here care about you and are keeping you in our hearts. 

Best Regards,
-Annie.

Thanks everyone for their kind words .
It means a lot to me .

(17-01-2018, 04:24 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Well, ... It was a long time comming, as much as I have tried to hold on to the belief that everything will work out between us in the end.

My wife has requested a divorce.

I am so sorry for both of you Jannet :-(

I feel for you. I got divorced a few years back. She was not participating in the marriage. We would got on vacation solo go to events solo. At least I thought so she was with her girlfriend.  The divorce seemed for the best. And I got married again.

(17-01-2018, 04:24 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Well, ... It was a long time comming, as much as I have tried to hold on to the belief that everything will work out between us in the end.

Janet, I'm so sorry it didn't work out- any chance that counseling could be attempted?

(17-01-2018, 06:51 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Stop taking hormones and stop living two lives.
This is an option that anyone who is transgender cannot take. I thought that she understood me better than that.

Agreed, no way I'd be willing to stop HRT, I pray for your strength jannet in the coming months ahead.

Dear Jannet,

it was really sad for me to read your post. And... I really don't know what to say. Sadness is mixed with a bitterness. Why we have to experience all this? Why is our pain of being transgender perceived as something we are able to change?

You did not have a choice to stop hormones. To be honest, I think that gender identity cannot be changed, attitudes can. Yet people around us keep trying to make us to change what we are. Why they don't try to change their own attitudes and beliefs instead? Why, when according to them changing something inside us is so easy?

But being angry and bitter does not help. I wish you to find happiness and peace again. And I wish your wife to emotionally understand. To understand your pain. Please, be strong, keep going further, keep your dignity, stand straight. I believe that because of all this, we are much more whole and mature persons than people who abandon us.

E.

(19-01-2018, 06:55 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

Janet, I'm so sorry it didn't work out- any chance that counseling could be attempted?

We tried counseling in the begining, its difficult when she doesnt want to know how other couples manage to pull through. She doesn't want to have to manage, she wants her man back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon