Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Divorced

Well, ... It was a long time comming, as much as I have tried to hold on to the belief that everything will work out between us in the end.

My wife has requested a divorce.

OMG! No way!!!! Huh 

are you alright? xx

OMG

Sad 

not good

big hugs

Julie

x

(17-01-2018, 04:32 PM)Katie Wrote:  OMG! No way!!!! Huh 

are you alright? xx

As well as anyone can expect to be, i am still trying to comprehend things, sigh!.

(17-01-2018, 04:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  OMG

Sad 

not good

big hugs

Julie

x

Thanks ..

So sorry to hear that Jannet
I was hoping things would work out between you guys.
PM me if you need a chat.
Bobbi

Jannett I'm so sorry. Like everyone else I was hoping it would work out for you.

(17-01-2018, 06:45 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Jannett I'm so sorry. Like everyone else I was hoping it would work out for you.

To be fair, I was given an option..
Stop taking hormones and stop living two lives.
This is an option that anyone who is transgender cannot take. I thought that she understood me better than that.

Its hurting her to see "him" just slip away.

Being also recently divorced, i don't know your exact pain, but i have a pretty good idea. It just sucks. And there is no amount of consoling anyone can do to help you. The only advice i would give is to find small ways to love yourself in the darker moments. And increase exercise to help stave off the onset of depression.

I'm sorry this has happened. The mantra have chose is " the world continues whether the ones we share it with continue with us or not."

Very sorry for you both. It would be great to hear from you that the relationship continues as a partnership if not a heterosexual marriage, I fear this in the future also. Maybe it's not too late to recover it. I wonder if there's ever a point, or age, where the damage would be minimal and have a greater chance of the marriage not being broken, I dowish you both the best regardless of the outcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon