Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

quite strange

Quite strange
Today I have been in a pretty full on work mode with Julie backburning, ie no desperate urge to check sites , look at pics , etc etc,
She popped her pink bra on as she left house, more so to take it too the office than the actual desire to wear it,
Anyway all morning she was casting furtive glances at the new blue and white striped shirt that was hung up , but there was no heat urge like normal so she was ok in male shirt and bra,
The bra was starting to annoy as it does sometimes, so she contemplated taking it off, but then and only by a very small amount the temptation of the female shirt won,
OMG the sensations then of wearing the new shirt over bra were excuisite, everything fel t , warm, smooth right, even the spare material over the bust seemed right, but strangely the bra itself went from pain in the arse too just so right.
More noticeably was my demeanour, I did a quick check no one could easily see the straps and went and made a cup of tea in the communal kitchen and I could not give a flying f____ck , normally Im casting eyes about , can anyone see straps, etc etc, this time , just a warm glow of peace.
Odd, really odd,
X

Julie

(15-01-2018, 04:30 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Quite strange
Today I have been in a pretty full on work mode with Julie backburning, ie no desperate urge to check sites , look at pics , etc etc,
She popped her pink bra on as she left house, more so to take it too the office than the actual desire to wear it,
Anyway all morning she was casting furtive glances at the new blue and white striped shirt that was hung up , but there was no heat urge like normal so she was ok in male shirt and bra,
The bra was starting to annoy as it does sometimes, so she contemplated taking it off, but then and only by a very small amount the temptation of the female shirt won,
OMG the sensations then of wearing the new shirt over bra were excuisite, everything fel t , warm, smooth right, even the spare material over the bust seemed right, but strangely the bra itself went from pain in the arse too just so right.
More noticeably was my demeanour, I did a quick check no one could easily see the straps and went and made a cup of tea in the communal kitchen and I could not give a flying f____ck , normally Im casting eyes about , can anyone see straps, etc etc, this time , just a warm glow of peace.
Odd, really odd,
X

Julie
Don't feel odd...It's a great feeling to reward your inner female..I am always feeling 
so happy when I am dressed...I would say it's quite natural to feel that way...now to act on it at work..
well..it's good work if you can get it..as they say!!! I say..good for you hun..have a lovely rest of your day !!!
-Annie.

Thanks Annie

x

Julie

I think it`s important to understand that only your Male side will think it`s in anyway wrong or even worse Shameful to be doing this sort of thing, to your Female side it`s the most natural thing in the world and she has every right to wear her own clothes and be herself. Your female does not share the same fear and worries or shame that the "male" side does and has been conditioned to.

I had similar things going on myself, and over time I discovered that One of these identities is Real, the other was nothing more than a fear based conditioned response and survival-mode mask. xx

I think the only way I keep myself in check most days, is that I have realized I feel naked when I don't have at least a bra on....  I can still be in two worlds w/out being obvious to outsiders.  I liken it to having maybe a chocolate bar snack at mid morning or afternoon....  It keeps me steady and gets me over the hump...

Maybe Julie, you are of "Two Spirit" but just figuring it out or in discovery mode??

(16-01-2018, 04:10 PM)Aria Wrote:  I think the only way I keep myself in check most days, is that I have realized I feel naked when I don't have at least a bra on....  I can still be in two worlds w/out being obvious to outsiders.  I liken it to having maybe a chocolate bar snack at mid morning or afternoon....  It keeps me steady and gets me over the hump...

Maybe Julie, you are of "Two Spirit" but just figuring it out or in discovery mode??

Hi Aria... 

Can you please elaborate on the term you used "Two Spirit".? 

I find that term memorizing and would love to hear more sugar...

Thanks so much
-Annie

oh I bloody well hope I am two spirit

Julie is like a Parrot, she is now out the cage and sat on my shoulder watching and prompting

x

Julie

(16-01-2018, 10:32 AM)Katie Wrote:  I think it`s important to understand that only your Male side will think it`s in anyway wrong or even worse Shameful to be doing this sort of thing, to your Female side it`s the most natural thing in the world and she has every right to wear her own clothes and be herself. Your female does not share the same fear and worries or shame that the "male" side does and has been conditioned to.

I had similar things going on myself, and over time I discovered that One of these identities is Real, the other was nothing more than a fear based conditioned response and survival-mode mask. xx

Hi Katie!  

You are so brave  and smart!!! I love your Wisdom!!!

Thank you..Thank You Thank You !!!

you make us all feel like Lovely Lady's

..xoxo
 Muuuuah 
-Annie

(16-01-2018, 05:19 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  
(16-01-2018, 04:10 PM)Aria Wrote:  I think the only way I keep myself in check most days, is that I have realized I feel naked when I don't have at least a bra on....  I can still be in two worlds w/out being obvious to outsiders.  I liken it to having maybe a chocolate bar snack at mid morning or afternoon....  It keeps me steady and gets me over the hump...

Hi Aria... 

Can you please elaborate on the term you used "Two Spirit".? 

I find that term memorizing and would love to hear more sugar...

Thanks so much
-Annie

Hey ya...  Sent you a PM!

(16-01-2018, 06:06 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  Hi Katie!  

You are so brave  and smart!!! I love your Wisdom!!!

Thank you..Thank You Thank You !!!

you make us all feel like Lovely Lady's

..xoxo
 Muuuuah 
-Annie

Nothing to it, When you`re all Lovely Ladies (even the ones that don`t Know it yet), all I have to do is just tell the truth! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon