Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

first i would like to ask where have you been my whole life!?!?

really all i can think to say is never in my entire life have i wanted to be a man. almost a couple years ago basically had a break down and did not know what to do. bounced around a few of sites and since then and a few weeks ago saw a lovely lady on you tube explaining BO i think her name was bambi. not exactly sure when or what i want to do. not even sure how far i want to go with what ever i do. all i know is something has to change.

now i am here and would like to learn more about this site and this miracle packed in a little pill. is BO something that rivals doctor priscribed HRT? from what little i have understand it could be said to be the original HRT. is BO more or less expensive than the other route?

hope i am in the right place and thank you for your time.

sincerely, Lily or Anne (haven't decided yet) Tongue

Hi Lily, and Welcome! ❤️

Both HRT and Herbals have their place, and which one you use really depends on your needs.
price wise you`ll get more bang for your buck from Pharma HRT than you will from herbals, But there`s a price breaking point when you want Really Low doses, in which case herbals are much more cost effective, so it`s not really easy to compare the 2.

as for herbals rivaling HRT, again theres the same problem, Both are effective at what they do, but if you want a Lot of E then take HRT if you only want a tiny amount then use herbals, some can (and Do) live perfectly happily with herbals, it has just the right amount of E for them, and HRT would be too expensive or messy if you`re patch trimming or pill crushing to be worth it. if you need larger doses of E then you don`t want to be eating a whole bottle at a time of herbals when you can just take 1 pill at a fraction of the cost.

Personally, I, like many many others here have found that starting on herbals is the best first step and see if over time you can find your level that works for you, and stay there. besides, anything up to 3 months usage is reversible anyway given time.

I hope that helps a little bit? xx

(16-02-2018, 09:53 AM)Katie Wrote:  Personally, I, like many many others here have found that starting on herbals is the best first step and see if over time you can find your level that works for you, and stay there. besides, anything up to 3 months usage is reversible anyway given time.

I hope that helps a little bit? xx
can i sign up for 3 months and a day Blush  as i said never in my life wanted to be a man. can not remember before the thoughts of "why wasn't i born a girl?".

katie thank you and have cleared up very much for me. personally i fell a minimalist type of BO regime is something that would be perfect at this time. have thought about the therapist and consent route and although that may be what i accually need and want. something like that would most likely be to costly for my budget.

first problem would be minimum visits to get consent would not be enough for me, and would probably want to cotinue going to the therapist. second would be adding to that bill the rugular visits to the physician that is checking the hormone levels and writing the prescriptions. third adding to the cost of those two bills the cost of filling the prescriptions.

right now emotionally i am in a ok place. last night i read a blog that documented someones BO regime after 25 day. this got me to thinking those results would make a world of difference for me. breast development would absolutley be wonderful but there is so much more i am interested to see for myself. reading here last night i learned about starting slow and increasing as need and have read that else where. that seems perfect me and would probably want to stop at a peek just before a large amount of cleavage (if so fortunate).

also read in a reply to someones question about protein shakes and i think iodine. is there a thread some where here that explains how to get the most efficiency from BO?

thank you so much and apologies for being a bit wordy. Rolleyes

p.s. almost forgot HAIR (not body) is most important to me. very difficult to feel for feminine when i am loosing it. Angry

(16-02-2018, 03:24 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  also read in a reply to someones question about protein shakes and i think iodine. is there a thread some where here that explains how to get the most efficiency from BO?

p.s. almost forgot HAIR (not body) is most important to me. very difficult to feel for feminine when i am loosing it. Angry

there are many many threads here about just that, try using the search function in the BO subforum.

no apologies needed, there`s not a post size limit here  Wink 

as for hair, you might want to add saw palmeto and later Progesterone cream (topically), there are other things that will help lower DHT, BO  being one of them as well as it will convert some Free T into E, leaving less for conversion to DHT. xx

(16-02-2018, 04:04 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(16-02-2018, 03:24 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  also read in a reply to someones question about protein shakes and i think iodine. is there a thread some where here that explains how to get the most efficiency from BO?

there are many many threads here about just that, try using the search function in the BO subforum.

no apologies needed, there`s not a post size limit here  Wink 

as for hair, you might want to add saw palmeto and later Progesterone cream (topically), there are other things that will help lower DHT, BO  being one of them as well as it will convert some Free T into E, leaving less for conversion to DHT. xx
As Katie said .. Most of the posters here have used herbs as a starting point. Some have been lucky enough to find piece and contentment. Others have switched to low dose HRT, others like myself have gone into transition mode.
We have also seen a few who panic and stop, at the first sign of breast growth.. 
Were you will finally land is anybodys guess.. 
Welcome to the Forum..

thank you both,

did find the post that explains exactly what breast nexum is about and here for and was very happy. was hoping this site is independent from any particular product. also finally figured out what NBE stands for Big Grin

don't think i will ever mess with saw palmetto again still have it but it gave me head aches and also thought i was hotter. have read in the past flew like symptoms and that would probably be what i was experiencing.

would it be frond upon to start a diary in hopes for input and or help from other members? still looking around and plan to start some kind of BO program. however still in research mode such as it is. this is something i plan to take very seriously and want do everything i can to achieve at least minimal success.

(16-02-2018, 10:25 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  thank you both,

did find the post that explains exactly what breast nexum is about and here for and was very happy. was hoping this site is independent from any particular product. also finally figured out what NBE stands for Big Grin

don't think i will ever mess with saw palmetto again still have it but it gave me head aches and also thought i was hotter. have read in the past flew like symptoms and that would probably be what i was experiencing.

would it be frond upon to start a diary in hopes for input and or help from other members? still looking around and plan to start some kind of BO program. however still in research mode such as it is. this is something i plan to take very seriously and want do everything i can to achieve at least minimal success.

Other members may have better understanding of BO.
I found white peony extract an excellent AA, and aramatrose suppliment. But I took it with PM.

(16-02-2018, 06:54 AM)lilyanne Wrote:  sincerely, Lily or Anne (haven't decided yet) Tongue

why not choose Lily Anne? both sound lovely together. Welcome!

(17-02-2018, 01:20 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(16-02-2018, 06:54 AM)lilyanne Wrote:  sincerely, Lily or Anne (haven't decided yet) Tongue

why not choose Lily Anne? both sound lovely together. Welcome!

that was the original intention Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon