Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Make Up and Make overs

Make over

Oh my gosh the power of Make up, well I was stunned,
Often here I see girls have a full make over at a professional place and this launches them off into womanhood as they can see they actually pass,
Bunny for one ? Hi Bun,
Well on new years eve I was making an effort only a silly one though but I wanted that prize so my young daughter did my make up, she did my eyes amazingly and I had to admit bloody hell the female shone through, even the wife had too admit I did not look silly, in fact looked rather good, scary ?
Lol

Julie

X

it`s very Liberating isn`t it? Cool 

the realisation of your potential.

(03-01-2018, 05:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Make over

Often here I see girls have a full make over at a professional place and this launches them off into womanhood as they can see they actually pass,
Bunny for one ? Hi Bun,
Well on new years eve I was making an effort only a silly one though but I wanted that prize so my young daughter did my make up, she did my eyes amazingly and I had to admit bloody hell the female shone through, even the wife had too admit I did not look silly, in fact looked rather good, scary ?
Lol

Julie

X

Should of snapped a selfie, toots...

I did 

Many 

My boots are hot x

Julie

(04-01-2018, 12:21 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I did 

Many 

My boots are hot x

Julie

Fun fact ..

Once you start on makeup, you can never have enough.

My wife and my sons girlfriend got me some makeup for Christmas, i actually had a little cry over it.

(09-01-2018, 04:06 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Many 

My boots are hot x

Julie

Fun fact ..

Once you start on makeup, you can never have enough.

My wife and my sons girlfriend got me some makeup for Christmas, i actually had a little cry over it.

How great is that????   That's super. Smile

Many 

My boots are hot x

Julie

Well there are curious minds here that want to see hot hot you are with makeup
Bobbi

LOL

not that hot, just the boots ,

x

Julie

(09-01-2018, 03:24 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

not that hot, just the boots ,

x

Julie

Oh Sheesh....   ROFL   Big Grin

(03-01-2018, 05:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Make over

Bunny for one ? Hi Bun,
Lol

Julie

X

it is amazing, the transformations one can achieve with just a bit of color.  I had never gone to a professional make up place to teach me how to do mine. It was hours in front of the mirrors, deciding what looks right for me. Like the hormones and different ways of NBE, there are millions of looks with makeup, you just have to find what is right for you. 

I had spent hours online, reading tutorials, and trying out this makeup and that one.  I prefer the "Clean" look for myself, the look where you are wearing makeup, but doesn't look like you are.  (I love my mineral makeup). 

Like a mechanic, your tools are important. You cannot do the right job without the right tools.  

The one thing to remember is : Be confident, take the time to find who you are, decide what looks good for you. Also, Contour, Contour, Contour! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon