Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs BO

Hello there,

I've been intrigued by NBE for a while now and I'm curious to know where to start. All progress pics I've seen have been inspiring and I want to give it a shot.

Here are the results I'm looking to obtain:
-Breast growth, obviously. I already have "moobs" and wear bras occasionnally, but I want them to grow bigger.
-Fat redistribution to butt and thighs (I'm a little overweight, so it would be great to put that to good use)
-Minimum shrinkage of my "man parts"

BO appears to be very effective on short term, while PM appears to take more time, based on what I saw/read. Maybe I'm way off, but that's the conclusion I came to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

(02-01-2018, 04:41 AM)paulp3271 Wrote:  Hello there,

I've been intrigued by NBE for a while now and I'm curious to know where to start. All progress pics I've seen have been inspiring and I want to give it a shot.

Here are the results I'm looking to obtain:
-Breast growth, obviously. I already have "moobs" and wear bras occasionnally, but I want them to grow bigger.
-Fat redistribution to butt and thighs (I'm a little overweight, so it would be great to put that to good use)
-Minimum shrinkage of my "man parts"

BO appears to be very effective on short term, while PM appears to take more time, based on what I saw/read. Maybe I'm way off, but that's the conclusion I came to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Paul,

Welcome. I have tried both but didn't have much luck with PM.  I've been seeing some real results with BO.  I have fat redistribution from gut to thighs, hips, and butt. I've also experienced started real breast growth - not just chest fat.  

I've been on BO now for about 6 months and I can say that it has started to have an effect on my male parts but I'm ok with it.  I don't get really as many errections and the ones I get aren't really as hard or nearly as large. Over the past 2 months I've experienced some shrinkage in my penis and testicles which makes sense bc as they have decreased my body feminization has increased .  If what I read is correct , I'm prob a few months away from a more permanent, irreversible change .  Again, I've accepted and welcomed the changes and hope they continue.  

The other positive side of the lower T is the calming effect.  I'm much calmer now and relaxed and I love the scent my body has now - I no longer have that male scent (it's one if the first changes that I noticed). 

The other thing I would stress is patience.  It takes time and you need to make sure you stick to a regiment.  Consistently is important . 

That's my experience and I'm still learning and changing.   You''ll  find everyone has a different experience depending on your genetics.  This board is a great resource and I'm sure others will weigh in on this topic .  Good luck and keep us up to date with decisions and dont forget to post progress pics.

Thanks for the info.

Do you suggest adding any other supplement while taking BO? What dosage do you suggest?

(03-01-2018, 05:33 AM)paulp3271 Wrote:  Thanks for the info.

Do you suggest adding any other supplement while taking BO? What dosage do you suggest?

Keep in mind that if you go with BO, you will need to have your body temp at or around 98 degrees in order for the BO to work. I tried BO and due to a lower normal body temp, even though I took supplements to try to raise my temp, I could not raise it up enough to work. that's why I take PM.

BO is amazing, it really changes the mind / body fairly quickly once you start taking it.  Of course YMMV but after the first week of taking it you will most likely start noticing some changes to your skin, scent and emotions(my personal experience). I noticed that BO really feminizes the body which is perfect for my goals. BO seems to make your ass really girly.

(I have my program on my profile page if you want to take a look)

People worry about Mad Cow(Prions Disease) with BO so that is something to take into consideration although prions are primary located in the brain tissue and Argentinian Cattle farmers do not seem to use the same feed the UK and USA did so yea you have that to look into as well. I have not called up Swanson's and asked them for the specific farm they are getting it from. Argentina is renowned for their meat quality and many of them are grass fed. They are not cannibal cows like in the USA and UK which caused all this to begin with. Using cheap nasty feeds tainted with all kinds of shit.  

If you tank your Testosterone before you start your treatments you will notice it even quicker. I achieve that with Licorice Root at first then switched to White Peony. Licorice hasbeen shown to decreases T by 40% in just 2-3 days of repeat ingesting.  I know licorice has some super bad rep on this site and rightly so as extended usage can cause health issue long term especially with potassium and blood pressure but used for a few days here and there will not cause issues. Licorice is an amazing immunity booster and helps increase white blood cell counts in the blood. I use Licorice root and Black Cumin together to fight sicknesses and as a bonus it's known that Cumin is Estrogenic too.  So you can combat the flu with feminizing herbs. How wonderful  Smile

Take care, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. Mood swings are pretty intense on BO

Just be weary if you do decide to suppress your testosterone that you will feel lethargic at times

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon