Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been taking natural breast enhancers..please evaluate and advice on my nbe program

Hi..I am currently doing this as a growth program..
1000 mg daily PM 
4 Natural Curves supplements daily
400 mg DHEA daily 
80 mg daily of natural progesterone cream 
4 cups of strong White Tea daily
and at least 2 15 min sessions of breast message daily
1 men's 50+  Multi vitamin daily

I would love pointers and advisement re: NBE  Smile  I am doing..One thing for sure..I have 530 mg PM caps
on the way..so I can ramp up my PM daily total to 3k mg's a day.I am slightly heavy so it is harder to monitor change...
but I detect my Aeolus getting bigger..and  more heft in my breast...I want some girls bad..but want to do it with 
NBE...Here's to getting your boobs on! -Annie  Big Grin

(15-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  Hi..I am currently doing this as a growth program..
1000 mg daily PM 
400 mg DHEA daily 

I would love pointers and advisement re: NBE  Smile  I am doing..One thing for sure..I have 530 mg PM caps
on the way..so I can ramp up my PM daily total to 3k mg's a day.I am slightly heavy so it is harder to monitor change...
but I detect my Aeolus getting bigger..and  more heft in my breast...I want some girls bad..but want to do it with 

Hopefully your spreading the PM intake through the day, and not taking it all at once ?

(16-12-2017, 05:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(15-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  Hi..I am currently doing this as a growth program..
1000 mg daily PM 
400 mg DHEA daily 

Hopefully your spreading the PM intake through the day, and not taking it all at once ?
  Absolutely taking half in morning, and other half in the evening..Are you a proponent of higher intakes of PM? Some here say 3000mg dailey is the sweet spot..How do you feel about that? Thanks, -Annie.

Hi Rokgod,

DHEA would be ok to use if you made enough estrogen, which probably you don't make enough this early in the program...and adding that much progesterone would be counter productive too, meaning both are precursors to estrogen and makes me think there susceptible to interconversion to DHT at this stage.

Progesterone should be used 3 times a week, white tea is ok bit does nothing for breast growth, switch to green tea (which is pro-aromatase), 2-3 cups per day. I'm not familiar with natural curves product, what's in it?.

PM too 1500mg per day.
I would also add an additional anti androgen, reishi extract and or white peony extract, though reishi gets the job over WP to be honest.

L.

(16-12-2017, 10:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Rokgod,

DHEA would be ok to use if you made enough estrogen, which probably you don't make enough this early in the program...and adding that much progesterone would be counter productive too, meaning both are precursors to estrogen and makes me think there susceptible to interconversion to DHT at this stage.

Progesterone should be used 3 times a week, white tea is ok bit does nothing for breast growth, switch to green tea (which is pro-aromatase), 2-3 cups per day. I'm not familiar with natural curves product, what's in it?.

PM too 1500mg per day.
I would also add an additional anti androgen, reishi extract and or white peony extract, though reishi gets the job over WP to be honest.

L.

Thanks for your interest and advice Lotus, I truly appreciate some input and guidance.here's the ingredients of Natural Curves: Serving Size:  1 Tablet
Servings Per Container:  60

Amount
Per Serving
% Daily
Value
(DV)
Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)
120 mg
10%
Proprietary Herbal Blend
Wild Yam Extract (root), Saw Palmetto Extract (fruit), Fenugreek Extract (seed), Dong Quai Extract (root), Damiana Extract (leaf), Fennel Extract (seed), Motherwort Extract (leaf), Dandelion Extract (root), Blessed Thistle Extract (leaf), Chaste Tree Berry Extract (leaf), Asian Ginseng Extract (root), Black Cohosh Extract (root), Soy, Isoflavones (bean), BioPerine (Piper nigrum) Extract (fruit)

Do you recommend extract or tablets for the Reishi? will slow down on the progesterone.,I will cut out the Dhea at this point...and get some reisi asap. '
Thanks so much for your kind advice.-Annie.

1000 mg daily PM 
 80 mg 3x weekly of natural progesterone cream 
4 cups of strong Green Tea daily
(changed program 12-16-17)
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/j...7th_LI.jpg

(17-12-2017, 08:04 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  
1000 mg daily PM 
 80 mg 3x weekly of natural progesterone cream 
4 cups of strong Green Tea daily
(changed program 12-16-17)
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/j...7th_LI.jpg

I wish you well on your journey like myself; enjoy it.
Marci

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon