Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Price of Ainterol on Amazon

Anyone else notice that the price for Ainterol PM jumped up quite a bit on Amazon in the last day or so?

I usually order from ainterolherbs.com, but their payment processor seems to not be functioning, so checked Amazon (US) and it seems like they've gone from low 20's to over $30 a bottle!

I've been using Barlow's 550mg since August and the price has been the same $ 12.00  for 60 caps  and they always arrive a day or two early with a little sample of something else to try . I've had really good results with them

(14-12-2017, 11:06 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  I've been using Barlow's 550mg since August and the price has been the same $ 12.00  for 60 caps  and they always arrive a day or two early with a little sample of something else to try . I've had really good results with them

I like Barlowes Herbal Elixirs in general for some of their other offerings (and cool, old time labeling), but I seem to recall some that have used both Ainterol & Barlowes PM found they had better results with Ainterol. Have you tried both to compare?

No verge I haven't. I've read several different reviews on different sites and the main complaint was not receiving an order (  with aniterol ) so I tend to back away from those . Good Lord  my brain seems to crave all of those feelings  I get .  I hate to even take a break  I can't imagine having to wait.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon