Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc.

(15-04-2018, 07:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  very nice Katie. However in your case the color and that top it didnt hide your feminine side very well.
Bobbi

that`s the problem really, I don`t have any boy clothes anymore, not a stitch, so I can`t really do a fair test to try hide them, even my tops that cover up a lot more are a feminine cut so that would give me away too.
oh well, it was a bit of fun anyway Big Grin xx

Well Katie ... you wear it well. VERY WELL. Ha-Ha.

(15-04-2018, 06:30 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Summer wardrobe season has been heavy on my mind the last few days. If I’m just running up to the Mini-Mart, or the Hardware Store or Garden Center, I’m usually in a Polo T-Shirt like pictured here. I got my haircut yesterday wearing a T-Shirt, so as not to get my work shirt covered in hair. After the haircut I stood talking to my hairdresser, who is a tall blonde beauty, for a few minutes. I noticed in the mirror that my nipples were puffy & straining against my shirt & I was definitely showing. No questions asked. It was completely obvious. She never even noticed once. LoL. I guess we never broke eye contact.

Although the photos aren’t that great, I do love seeing my T-Shirt “hang”, with the accompanying “creases”.  Please pardon the bathroom photo, but I always get a kick out of seeing my “pelvic tilt curves”. The “Puffy Nipple” photo sorta describes what shows when I’m out wearing these shirts. No one really seems to notice them, so it’s full speed ahead. I’m seriously thinking of adding a kilt to my public wardrobe to really confuse them. Ha.

Re: the forward facing shot...careful, one could poke an eye out with those things! Smile

(15-04-2018, 09:37 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(15-04-2018, 07:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  very nice Katie. However in your case the color and that top it didnt hide your feminine side very well.
Bobbi

that`s the problem really, I don`t have any boy clothes anymore, not a stitch, so I can`t really do a fair test to try hide them, even my tops that cover up a lot more are a feminine cut so that would give me away too.
oh well, it was a bit of fun anyway  Big Grin  xx
Re: I don`t have any boy clothes anymore

I feel I'm finding boy clothes more and more boring each and every day

(15-04-2018, 11:08 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I feel I'm finding boy clothes more and more boring each and every day

then stop wearing them! Wink
seriously, I`m not being facetious here, just don`t wear boys clothes any longer.

When I started transitioning, the Done thing was to get your appointment at the Gender identity clinic (GIC) after being refered by your GP, have an interviev / psyche assesment, and be told to wear Womens clothes for a year before they`ll consider further treatment (If they beleive you are the gender you say you are). then you go home and dress up for a year with full permission to do so.
This is the Only time you`ll get "Permission" to do this, because the whole thing is Ridiculous! you will NEVER get persmission to wear girls clothes, ever! it`s something you have to take for yourself.
I, like youself, grew tired of "having to" wear boy clothes it was making me very sad, and as such decided for myself that I wasn`t going to wait until a doctor told me to, I just couldn`t wait any longer, so I stopped wearing them all by myself.
it`s a bit like Cake, you don`t have to wait for a special occasion (birthdays, weddings..) to buy and eat one! you can litterally do that ANY TIME YOU WANT! there`s only You stopping you! you`ve become self policing on societies behalf and you have to break those limiting beleifs, they`re no good for you, you`re being Controlled! stop doing that to yourself.

The only reason you need is; "I want to" Cool

So eat that cake and wear that skirt, life is Not a rehearsal! xx

(16-04-2018, 09:44 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(15-04-2018, 11:08 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I feel I'm finding boy clothes more and more boring each and every day

then stop wearing them!  Wink
seriously, I`m not being facetious here, just don`t wear boys clothes any longer.

When I started transitioning, the Done thing was to get your appointment at the Gender identity clinic (GIC) after being refered by your GP, have an interviev / psyche assesment, and be told to wear Womens clothes for a year before they`ll consider further treatment (If they beleive you are the gender you say you are). then you go home and dress up for a year with full permission to do so.
This is the Only time you`ll get "Permission" to do this, because the whole thing is Ridiculous! you will NEVER get persmission to wear girls clothes, ever! it`s something you have to take for yourself.
I, like youself, grew tired of "having to" wear boy clothes it was making me very sad, and as such decided for myself that I wasn`t going to wait until a doctor told me to, I just couldn`t wait any longer, so I stopped wearing them all by myself.
it`s a bit like Cake, you don`t have to wait for a special occasion (birthdays, weddings..) to buy and eat one! you can litterally do that ANY TIME YOU WANT! there`s only You stopping you! you`ve become self policing on societies behalf and you have to break those limiting beleifs, they`re no good for you, you`re being Controlled! stop doing that to yourself.

The only reason you need is; "I want to"  Cool

So eat that cake and wear that skirt, life is Not a rehearsal! xx

I popped into a really nice women's consignment store (that I've never noticed before) over the weekend, and after the young woman who welcomed me made sure (for herself) that I knew I was in the right place, was extremely helpful and gracious. I didn't find anything, but it was fun looking, and can see myself going back to see what is newly available.

(11-12-2017, 08:02 PM)IVergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Some of the most encouraging types of progress pics that I've come across here are where breasts are showing through shirts, tops, sweaters, etc. There's something very appealing about the noticeable and beyond being able to hide look.

I'm sure many enjoy and are encourage by the same so do share your clothed yet unrestrained non hideable wonders as well!

Here's a couple of new ones to start things off:

Very nice show

Hi everyone,

may I join the party? Blush 

E.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-05-2018, 01:20 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi everyone,

may I join the party? Blush 

E.

What a lovely color Smile

Dang, Poly ... Thibgs are progressing wonderfully for you! 

I thought about this this thread yesterday when I went to the grocery store with a sleeveless T-Shirt on. It was slightly dirty from me messing with potted plants, and my wife asked, “you’re not going to wear *that*, are you? I half-way defiantly asked, Why Not? She hesitated and said, because it’s dirty. I grabbed both boobs and did the “push-up” motion, and said, It’s not because of these?! And she said Both! I laughed & said it’s only the grocery store & cautiously left. I knew I was obviously showing, and I knew I was in uncharted territory. I was convinced that “no one” was noticing, so I stood a little taller & more erect. About that time I noticed a female employee had passed me for the third time, so I threw my chest out. She never made eye contact, so I brushed it off. A few minutes later, she had walked past me for the fifth time, and by then I was convinced she was stalking me. LoL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon