Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc.

(13-12-2017, 04:47 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I can play along as well.

Nice. Love that color as well.

(13-12-2017, 10:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is me in my typical summer going out to town attire.
Sure wish Summer was back!
Bobbi

Nice. That same attire would also be perfect for a winter escape cruise to somewhere warm!

The rougher knit polo shirts are hiding less and less...

And here comes the warmer weather! Fun!

Ps. This one is white, but it really doesn't matter what color at this point...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think it looks cute Big Grin

I feel you though, no idea how I'm going to wear polos all summer this year.

Thats why I wear a sports Bra ..
Funny thing, over easter I had no Bra on and they were out standing to attention, much to my wifes displeasure.

(11-04-2018, 12:38 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The rougher knit polo shirts are hiding less and less...

And here comes the warmer weather! Fun!

Ps. This one is white, but it really doesn't matter what color at this point...

Well, I think you are past swimming as a male w/out a top on....  That's for sure...  Unless you like the attention, that is.

Mine always stand at attention. (there is no "off" state anymore). And a sports bra (which I don't tend to wear) doesn't hide that. Smile

I know what you mean, I've been back on PM and they are poking through all the time now. They didn't happen as often the previous few times, guessing my body is just more used to PM and letting it work more now.

(12-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’ll play along. 

I’m driving home to see the parents in two days, and this is something I’m concerned about. I certainly won’t be wearing this shirt! Ha. Around here where I live, I’m unconcerned if they’re noticeable. They certainly were in light t-shirts this past summer. Around Mom & Pop I’m a little cautious. I’m most likely going to have to get a compression shirt of sorts for next year around them. Other than that, I’m already looking forward to our annual trip to the nudist resort in the mountains to show them off for a week. Ha-Ha.

remember: Horizontal stripes make things look wider/bigger. Vertical stripes are slimming.. so if you want your breasts to look smaller, wear a vertical striped shirt.. or a shirt that is black.. black is also a "slimming " color, that is, if you want to hide what you have  Tongue

(12-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’ll play along. 

I’m driving home to see the parents in two days, and this is something I’m concerned about. I certainly won’t be wearing this shirt! Ha. Around here where I live, I’m unconcerned if they’re noticeable. They certainly were in light t-shirts this past summer. Around Mom & Pop I’m a little cautious. I’m most likely going to have to get a compression shirt of sorts for next year around them. Other than that, I’m already looking forward to our annual trip to the nudist resort in the mountains to show them off for a week. Ha-Ha.

remember: Horizontal stripes make things look wider/bigger. Vertical stripes are slimming.. so if you want your breasts to look smaller, wear a vertical striped shirt.. or a shirt that is black.. black is also a "slimming " color, that is, if you want to hide what you have  Tongue[/quote]

Yikes stripes lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon