Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

something happened...

(10-12-2017, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Heartwarming 
X

Julie

thank you Julie, I feel it really is, that's why I wanted to share

great to read a positive story Smile

Congratulations! 
It’s really interesting how we hold onto emotional connections from so long ago. I’ve had a couple, myself and they are indeed magical. Super Congrats, again.

Hi giggygig, my pleasure to share the story Blush 

Yes Stevenetor, you are right, it feels magic

Thank you both

Such a beautiful story, like two vines that take different directions but don't forget where their roots are, and eventually intertwine.<3

(13-12-2017, 07:18 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  Such a beautiful story, like two vines that take different directions but don't forget where their roots are, and eventually intertwine.<3

you know? you really got the point, one morning, just days after we met again, I sent her this song, I think it says it all

cheers
[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zap+mama+call+waiting]

That's a strange coincidence... when I started writing that metaphor, it began with two trees, but changed it to vines... o.o
Wink 

(13-12-2017, 07:49 PM)GamerGurl Wrote:  That's a strange coincidence... when I started writing that metaphor, it began with two trees, but changed it to vines... o.o

Smile Smile Smile   the vines fits perfectly as well... thank you

some time passed, we've been very busy and I couldn't find a moment to post this long due update.

actually last August we married Smile

so, ok, life is wonderful, what's happening since then is beyond my expectations, she discovered she too had a kind of GD she never know about, and she loves my female side as well as my male one, and the same for me... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon