Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Programm, starting with zero

Hello guys,

I need your help. I have a few post here. I startet und stop pm, real e, but after time and thinking, I want to start new and seriously.

Since many many year I love breasts. Its much more than a fetish. Every week I think about boobs and having my own girls. In the daily work and life I will stay as a male. But the thinking about breasts rule my life.

So I will start slow and steady to grow breasts and I will try to manage a little bit.Unforzunaly I pierced my nipple many years ago an destroy it a little. So I hope I can get it back.

Can you please help me with your experience?

I start with 500pm in the morning and in the evening. (pm is R1 from ainterol.) I also use the R20 atomizer spray.)
I use calcium tablets with the intake and milk thistle to protect my liver.
Im not sure if I should use an AA, because I will grow slowly.

Whats your tips?

Please only seriously comments and real help.
I will document with this post my way to real boobies.

regards
MR

Sorry für my bad english, Im not a native speaker.

Hi MR
Growing breasts is a slow process, I wouldn't worry about not adding AA.
For me I have found that I start each day with 2600mg of evening primrose, 1200mg of Calcium.
Then 1000mg PM, and 1000mg of WP. I usually spread this over several hours.
In the late afternoon/evening I take 1000mg PM and 1000mg of WP or MSM.
I have been doing NBE for several years at a slow pace, and this new regimen is working very well for me.

I also throwing massage and noogleberry but not as regularly as I should.

Acouple things to think about and watch is "what am I gonna do with my new girls when I can no longer take my shirt off?
And watch your sexual performance, It may go away and you wont notice it. The good news is that it will come back once you stop PM.

Bobbi

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hate disagreeing with lovely Bobbi

but there have been a few where PM has tanked the T so hard, function has never come back

usually 2/3 years high usage but has happened

The answer is use it or lose it and take breaks,

I find 1000mg tanks my function harder than low dose E,

Lot more powerfull than many think is PM

x

Julie

No disagreement Julie!
I just want to point out that you need to watch the drop in Libido and taking breaks will help restore function.
And your right that after 2/3 years of heavy doses there is no coming back. It didn't sound like MR's routine was out to blast the T out completely.
Thanks for watching out for me, I some times miss the details or the big picture.
Bobbi

Hello,

thank you both. Smile

No I don't want kill my T completely, thats the reason why I have fear with an AA.
Everything I read here, the pm itself has power and is an mild A(with the most powerful plant E)

I will drive slowly to budding, take a break for restore, and take the next pm.
I hope I can manage it al little bit an can monitor myself.

Sounds spot on

Then you will like the growth

Then you will stop

Then you will start again

Welcome to the ROLLERCOASTER HUN

x

Julie

ooh was that a little cynical ?

Rolleyes

yes, a little bit cynical

Please I need serious advice.

Driving mit 1000 pm per day and see what happens and if it works?

(06-12-2017, 07:31 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  yes, a little bit cynical

Please I need serious advice.

Driving mit 1000 pm per day and see what happens and if it works?

Julie's comment was somewhat flippantly put, but actually very accurate and not really cynical. You almost certainly WILL get on the stop-start-stop merry-go-round, it hits nearly all of us. Even after 7 years I'm still on and off PM. It goes like this: Take PM.... A few weeks/months later you say,"Why am I doing this to myself?" ... Stop PM ... a few weeks/months later you wonder why you stopped...and the cycle continues....

However, at 1000mg a day you may find that nothing happens. I had to go to 2000mg a day and it took 3 months for budding, however we are all different so my experience may not be the same as yours.

PM does have a strong anti-T effect on me and I found no need to take anything else at all.

Hello and good morning,

Update: from 24.12 to 01.01 I made a break.

After the break I uped my dosage to 2000 mg, 1000 in the morning, 1000 before sleeping and stick with it until today.

No signs of growth so far. I have no bad or sick feelings with this dosage and will continue it and not stop until I see or feel a change.

A few questions:

Before budding I get more fat so the breasts?

You wrote budding is not visible, but makes pain, right?
How long after budding start the visible breast growth?

How long can I hide boob growth?

These questions help me to manage my growth.

I will make updates here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon