Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My changes!

(09-02-2018, 03:06 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  sounds amazing, good luck. Your off to a good start. Ive been on and off bo its good stuff. I love its permanent effects. It shrank my little guy greatly. Unfortunately I don't get wet.

Once again, its one of those "individual miles may vary" scenario. everyone is different, and so are the results.
For me, I don't get those whole body orgasms  Sad . As much as I try, when I get to a certain point through nipple stimulation, I get two "pressure" spots (where ovaries *should* be), that area pulses and throbs, tightens up..then nothing.. Any stimulation or "build up" of pleasure gets lost, due to the distraction of the sensations in that area. rinse and repeat..not sure if it is a neurological response or a psychological one, perhaps both.. it is VERY aggravating..i can tell you, if this is what CIS women get to the point of losing the "Big O" , I do feel sorry for them.. so close, but yet so far. I have done my best to try to relax when this happens and "push through" the sensations, hoping its not my mind stopping the rush, but I have yet to get past that point. 

I have also noticed, with the use of certain binurals that target the area of the ovaries, the same thing happens. (for a test, I had used one that is supposed to cause menstration, and I got cramping in the same area.)  What does this mean? heck if I know, perhaps "ghost" ovaries  Tongue , either that, or I am a bit crazy.....

This is the binaural:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJcq_e0sL2U&list=PLVJMGT9SKVup0lTNNLo7Aqydl_RAD5CSo&index=37&t=1311s

Hi girls,

Its been sooo long since I posted, I've been keeping up the BO dosesof 8 seanson pills per day    My hips and ass are quite lovelyand feminine    I feel great, my breasts are heavy and full, tgey bounce and jiggle when I walk   Sexually Im completely different- my penis doesnt get hard at all and I have not ejaculated anything for 8 months   When aroused I get wet and my nipples get hard    I was nervous about being penetrated at first, but now I desire it and love being taken    This journey gets better and better   Stay with it ladies!❤️❤️❤️❤️

(03-12-2017, 11:05 PM)Jillian13 Wrote:  Hi Im Jillian,

Ive been using BO for about 5 months now   So far I have had very noticeable butt, thigh and hip development   I was fustrated with my breasts but in the last week I have finally budded    I also have a noticeable  amount of moisture down below   I am really excited about a recent sexual experience where I had a full body orgasm with just a tiny ejaculation   I never felt anything so amazing    This is sooo exciting!!   Hope to chat with some new friends and learn about how BO can release my inner woman  
❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

hi Jillian . Can you elaborate a little on the " moisture down below " comment? i seem to be having a similar issue. 4 mo. on BO. previously and starting up again last week.

(24-06-2018, 04:41 PM)Jillian13 Wrote:  Hi girls,

Its been sooo long since I posted, I've been keeping up the BO dosesof 8 seanson pills per day    My hips and ass are quite lovelyand feminine    I feel great, my breasts are heavy and full, tgey bounce and jiggle when I walk   Sexually Im completely different- my penis doesnt get hard at all and I have not ejaculated anything for 8 months   When aroused I get wet and my nipples get hard    I was nervous about being penetrated at first, but now I desire it and love being taken    This journey gets better and better   Stay with it ladies!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ive been using BO for about 5 months now   So far I have had very noticeable butt, thigh and hip development   I was fustrated with my breasts but in the last week I have finally budded    I also have a noticeable  amount of moisture down below   I am really excited about a recent sexual experience where I had a full body orgasm with just a tiny ejaculation   I never felt anything so amazing    This is sooo exciting!!   Hope to chat with some new friends and learn about how BO can release my inner woman  
❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

hi Jillian . Can you elaborate a little on the " moisture down below " comment? i seem to be having a similar issue. 4 mo. on BO. previously and starting up again last week.

You taking bo on its own? also how you doing for internal body temp?

I believe that all the changes were completely positive for you. This is a great scenario. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Hi everyone - I took the plunge last week and started B.O.  (8 x 250 mg/day).  I am nearly 66 years old, so I am not worrisome of any permanent changes.  Also, I purchased a 9 month supply as an additional incentive that I would not quit nor give up.  I thought that my dosage was aggressive to start out, but I wanted to see if I could tolerate it.  

My temperature has been fluctuating between 98.2 and 98.8 so I am fortunate in that regard.  After a week, I can only comment that the changes have been minor.  I had to struggle to get any form of an erection, and it took longer than expected.  Additionally, I have always had a low sex drive. As for my breasts area, I have been noticing tingling and tightness on both sides.  And mentally, I have been a bit euphoric.  As for the bills themselves, I would not say that I have a craving, but I do not have to remind myself to take a dose.

Other than others on this board, I have never tried any other program before starting B.O. I do not have anything to compare it to, both mentally and physically.

(24-06-2018, 04:41 PM)Jillian13 Wrote:  Hi girls,

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon