Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My changes!

Hi Im Jillian,

Ive been using BO for about 5 months now   So far I have had very noticeable butt, thigh and hip development   I was fustrated with my breasts but in the last week I have finally budded    I also have a noticeable  amount of moisture down below   I am really excited about a recent sexual experience where I had a full body orgasm with just a tiny ejaculation   I never felt anything so amazing    This is sooo exciting!!   Hope to chat with some new friends and learn about how BO can release my inner woman  
❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

(03-12-2017, 11:05 PM)Jillian13 Wrote:  Hi Im Jillian,

Ive been using BO for about 5 months now   So far I have had very noticeable butt, thigh and hip development   I was fustrated with my breasts but in the last week I have finally budded    I also have a noticeable  amount of moisture down below   I am really excited about a recent sexual experience where I had a full body orgasm with just a tiny ejaculation   I never felt anything so amazing    This is sooo exciting!!   Hope to chat with some new friends and learn about how BO can release my inner woman  
❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

Awesome feeling isn`t it Cool 

just a little Tip though, with regard to "moisture down below" get yourself some femfresh wipes, i`m not sure if it`s pH levels or what, but they`ll keep you cleaner and fresher longer than just plain old washing alone. and deodorised panty liners are just a good idea anyway. http://www.boots.com/femfresh-wipes-25s-10131217

your body chemsirty is changing, and so does the bodys natural flora. I found it Fascinating that even perfumes will smell differently on us now that they did before too.

(04-12-2017, 10:10 AM)Katie Wrote:  

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

Awesome feeling isn`t it Cool 

just a little Tip though, with regard to "moisture down below" get yourself some femfresh wipes, i`m not sure if it`s pH levels or what, but they`ll keep you cleaner and fresher longer than just plain old washing alone. and deodorised panty liners are just a good idea anyway. http://www.boots.com/femfresh-wipes-25s-10131217

your body chemsirty is changing, and so does the bodys natural flora. I found it Fascinating that even perfumes will smell differently on us now that they did before too.

Katie,

I sure do notice the changes in my scent-especially with perfume, the perfumes have more intensity and I use so much less    My mood feels balanced and bright, I find I am so much more thoughtful and articulate. I also love the way I feel when I walk now, I have this natural sway when I walk and I can feel my butt kinda has that wag    My breasts dont hurt so much as the feel sooo heavy and they feel way different against my clothes    I feel the "point of no return" is mostly mental and emotional, but the inner woman is getting really strong and I want her to be free!   

❤️Cheers!

That`s Wonderful! ❤️
I remember it well, and you know the best part about it? when you said about feeling bright and balanced and more thoughtful... it Doesn`t go away, even years later!

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

hi Jillian . Can you elaborate a little on the " moisture down below " comment? i seem to be having a similar issue. 4 mo. on BO. previously and starting up again last week.

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

If I may ask, as I'm just waiting for my BO to arrive, how many caps are you taking? My plan is to start off slowly with one a day then after a week or so, increase to two etc. I already have some significant breast growth, but the goal is to increase in size from the waist down. From what I gather from the majority of the threads I have read, is that the definition of the lower body happens before breast growth. That is my ideal goal, but we are all unique in our susceptabilities to change.

(29-01-2018, 11:13 AM)Juliann Wrote:  

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

If I may ask, as I'm just waiting for my BO to arrive, how many caps are you taking? My plan is to start off slowly with one a day then after a week or so, increase to two etc. I already have some significant breast growth, but the goal is to increase in size from the waist down. From what I gather from the majority of the threads I have read, is that the definition of the lower body happens before breast growth. That is my ideal goal, but we are all unique in our susceptabilities to change.

1.4 years on BO documented take a read.
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

(01-01-2018, 09:05 PM)subbottom57 Wrote:  

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

hi Jillian . Can you elaborate a little on the " moisture down below " comment? i seem to be having a similar issue. 4 mo. on BO. previously and starting up again last week.

I can certainly attest to the moisture down below, not only is your pseudo-vaginal area lubricating itself, it also takes on a natural feminine scent  Blush . be sure to wash often, otherwise you might find yourself smelling a tad "fishy". I am sure this is due to a change in the ph balance and glands secreting the natural lubrication in the same way a CIS female would, in preparation to be penetrated during sexual intercourse.  you might find your underwear soaked from time to time as your body is changing, mostly from this newfound lubrication. I myself was embarrassed at first and thought it was a thing that only I had encountered. I had mentioned it in a post once, and come to find out, others had experienced it too.

Enjoy the ride, welcome to woman hood!

(04-02-2018, 11:08 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 09:05 PM)subbottom57 Wrote:  

❤️❤️❤️ Jilian

I can certainly attest to the moisture down below, not only is your pseudo-vaginal area lubricating itself, it also takes on a natural feminine scent  Blush . be sure to wash often, otherwise you might find yourself smelling a tad "fishy". I am sure this is due to a change in the ph balance and glands secreting the natural lubrication in the same way a CIS female would, in preparation to be penetrated during sexual intercourse.  you might find your underwear soaked from time to time as your body is changing, mostly from this newfound lubrication. I myself was embarrassed at first and thought it was a thing that only I had encountered. I had mentioned it in a post once, and come to find out, others had experienced it too.

Enjoy the ride, welcome to woman hood!

And I will attest to both the orgasms and the moisture. I still have been able to have those orgasms and I get wet when I do... and I've been off BO for the last seven months.

sounds amazing, good luck. Your off to a good start. Ive been on and off bo its good stuff. I love its permanent effects. It shrank my little guy greatly. Unfortunately I don't get wet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon