Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leggings, OMG! who knew!?

I bought a few pairs of black leggings some time ago and have only really worn them once or twice around the house, and I`v never been out with them on, Until today!

I wore my Leggings, knee-high boots, cami-top and coat, pretty standard stuff. I went out to go shopping and OMG! what a feeling! Big Grin 
it was quite cold out  but the only bits of me that could tell were the tops of my legs, almost felt kinda naked! LOL
I thought skirts were nice, but leggings seem to have the edge when it`s cold out.

no wonder Women smile so much!

I would never have guessed leggings to be a warm clothing! I usually see women wearing them with a skirt or shorts though, this far north. I just might have to invest in a pair or two myself. (If my legs ever get less toned...)

Not sure about other parts of the world, but here in Iowa if you look for them you can find them....  Leggings with fleece pile lining.  I have not wore leggings out, but I see a lot of women wear them in place of pantyhose when the wind chill is low.  I think if you layered right, they look real sharp.  (unless your 100lbs over weight, then ALL bets are off! !  ) Big Grin

I have a few sweater dresses that I like to wear leggings with. I love the look and feel.

(01-01-2018, 03:13 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have a few sweater dresses that I like to wear leggings with. I love the look and feel.

I think as soon as I can master more of a feminine voice, I really want to venture out when in the mood!   That does sound like a great coordinated outfit.    Thanks for the idea.

(01-01-2018, 06:53 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 03:13 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have a few sweater dresses that I like to wear leggings with. I love the look and feel.

I think as soon as I can master more of a feminine voice, I really want to venture out when in the mood!   That does sound like a great coordinated outfit.    Thanks for the idea.

I gave up on the voice, i will be dead before I get that mastered.

LOL

Sweater dresses or long Cami tops are my go-to when wearing leggings as well, it looks really cute when done right, and takes seconds to put on (great when in a hurry).

Ah me too
Very deep,voice

X

Julie

LOL, pull them up tight enough... it Could change that voice pitch thing for ya! Cool 

Actually a small confession to make, other than spending my entire Christmas day in my PJs, i`v been wearing every single day since i made the original post! went out and bought several more and was quite lucky because they had loads of size 8 left and few of the other sizes (love it when that happens!).
so I`m a leggings adict I think, LOL Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon