Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Goat's Rue

I'm curious to know if taking PM and Goat's Rue in the same day would be counterproductive, since GR is supposed to influence prolactin release. I have read in the forums that prolactin can prevent the PM to work properly but wanted to make sure first.

Currently taking 3500mg PM a day and it is working a lot faster than expected in just the last few days.

When did you start taking 3500mg of PM...  Hope it wasn't from day one??  I got pretty good results on about 1500mg, myself.

(12-11-2017, 10:31 PM)Aria Wrote:  When did you start taking 3500mg of PM...  Hope it wasn't from day one??  I got pretty good results on about 1500mg, myself.

Hello, thank you for the reply. I actually started at 2000mg on day one with no ill side effects, bumped up by 500mg each day afterwards. I don't plan to go higher than 3500mg however.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon